Update on my JC hearing...received the expected news

by SweetBabyCheezits 51 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
  • Mary
    Mary

I've just read the whole history of what happened.....Am I correct in assuming that it was your parents that turned you in to the local gestapo? If that's the case, they should feel bad. Had you been allowed to fade, they could have still maintained a decent relationship with you. But since someone squealed, you don't have that luxury anymore. The day will come when they will probably regret doing that.

As for you recording your Kangaroo Court Lynching, I say 'kudos to you' . The part about them realizing that they were being taped is hilarious! Maybe in hindsight you realize that there was no doubt you were going to get the Axe for 'apostasy'----The Borg just likes to make it official by appointing Three Stooges to do their dirty work for them.

With that said, I think you should do a detailed letter to each and every friend and relative you have explaining why you believe what you do, and explain that you really had no wish to be DF'd, but apparently, you're not allowed to 'make sure of all things' like the bible recommends--at least not in this religion.

After you're DF'd you should upload the audio on here and on Youtube and Facebook. Any bad publicity for the WTS is good publicity as it exposes these idiots for what they really are: a bunch of control freaks on steroids and Jack Daniels.

Thank god you got your wife and kids out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit