JW woman dies in car accident out in the "work"--where was the holy spirit?

by blondie 84 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/traffic/mazda-crushed-by-truck-friday-carried-four-women-938492.html

Mazda crushed by truck Friday carried four women headed out to share word as Jehovah's witnesses; one died

By Sonja Isger

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Updated: 6:57 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 26, 2010

Posted: 1:33 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 26, 2010

Mary Niemoeller was headed out to spread the word as a Jehovah's Witness Friday morning, when a truck crushed the car she was in from behind, killing her and injuring three other women in the car.

The wreck put an end to decades of witnessing when it killed the 61-year-old Greenacres mother of five, grandmother of two, reckoned Lenore "Lynn" Ayliffe, Niemoeller's older sister.

"It's sad that's she's gone so soon. She loved animals, she loved to cook and loved to garden. She just loved life," said Ayliffe, who said their family grew up in the area and that Niemoeller attended Lake Worth High School before starting a family.

Niemoeller was in the backseat of a Mazda driven by Ranysha Lenaye Turner, 19. Also in the car: Regine Turner, 16, and Alicia Nell Tucker, 36. All three lived in West Palm Beach, according to Palm Beach County Sheriff's deputies investigating the crash.

The crash happened shortly before 6 a.m. on Southern Boulevard just east of Sunshine Road.

According to reports, Ranysha Turner had just completed a right turn off Sunshine onto westbound Southern and was accelerating in the outside lane.

Wilson Phillippe, 33, of Port St. Lucie, was westbound on Southern in the outside lane. A uninvolved vehicle in front of Phillippe slowed to make a right at Sunshine, so Phillippe partially changed lanes to go around.

While merging back over, the front of his truck struck and mounted the rear of the Mazda, the report said.

Both vehicles left the roadway, crossed over the sidewalk, struck a street light pole and came to rest in the grass near a canal, the report stated.

Niemoeller is survived by five children, three grandchildren and three sisters, Ayliffe said. Details regarding a memorial service for Niemoeller are expected to be announced this week.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

strange isn't it Blondie when the holy spirit was alive and well a few years ago protecting the frail old sister when a serial killer was on the loose a few years ago, when 2 "big guys" were alongside this frail , single old spinster when the killer decided she would not be his next victim.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

jook, or perhaps it was operative in this case of the accident?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The Holy Spirit was busy saving starving children, oh wait, nevermind.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Whenever there's a situation like this, how will the folks at bethel responed, or will they do nothing because she was doing volunteer work, which really isn't voluntary.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Maybe she didnt try hard enough in the ministry and God / Jesus / Jeheshua MyCupCakes smote her?

Or, just maybe, ...you know right out there on the edges of possibility, .... just maybe the truck driver was on the phone or adjusting his crotch or otherwise distraced or suffered mechanical failure and just couldnt stop in time.

Shit happens. Just a thought...

Cheers

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Wasblind, you joined a month after me and have 12x my post count. WTF! I am a born lurker me thinks...

Cheers

• tec
    tec

I think asking where was the holy spirit when this woman died is as insensitive and insulting as asking it when any other Christian dies. I'm sorry, but this thread is rubbing me the wrong way.

She died and her family mourns her. This (or other tragedies that jw's use) shouldn't be used to make a point or push an agenda. Just my opinion.

Tammy

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

sadly true Issac, as sad and tragic the story is it leaves one less of these" destroyer of families and peddlers of doom" on the loose, some would perhaps give the HS a pat on the back for some fine work.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Jook, that's what I was thinking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit