Just Got Back From My First Assembly " Take Refuge in Jehovah! "

by losthusband 24 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

Maybe the one getting baptized was someone that had been "out" for awhile, and realized they needed refuge again..

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

I went too recently here in the US and losthusband sounded like he was at the same exact assembly as me.

They put down higher education, internet, tv, electronics, music, and the list goes on and on. That of course is nothing new.

There were quite a bit of empty seats. I think there were about 1200 in attendance but I know the facility is designed to hold much more than that.

And one of the speakers was on stage bragging about how the numbers are continually rising.

• loosie
    loosie
    "This is ......... he thinks were all lunatics"!?!

There are two types of JW's the ones that are lunatics.... and the ones who don't know they are lunatics.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Unfortunately I'd had enough at this point and went to the pub to watch Man City Vs Chelsea!!

Between the game and a pint or two at the pub, I trust your day wasn't completely wasted.

• Heaven
    Heaven

So losthusband, is this your last ASSembly? Sounds to me like the title should have been "Take Refuse From Jehovah!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit