LETTER TO ELDERS CONCERNING THE NEW ELDERS BOOK.

by iknowall558 89 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite

you also have a pm dan...

• undercover
    undercover
    how cool would it be if we got a hold of one of those cards and all showed up at one of the school sessions.

That would be cool... I'd try it except I think my scruffy beard might give me away as an infiltrator. And I'm not keen enough on going to shave...

We'll just have to let Misery or Sir82 sneak in a recording device for us...

• elderelite
    elderelite

the schools are puposly being kept small. they are not going to be whole cuircuits at one time. to prevent what you clowns are STILL talking about. let it go. Jah WILL provide...

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

You've got a PM too, elder

• jam
    jam

I might be mistaking but I seem to recall Satan and his demons can not understand spiritual matters, I

was told that the demons can open the Bible and not understand A word. We the hated apostate, satan

followers have in our possession something that is only privilege to A few, and that we not only understand

what is written to the body of elders but we can see the BS. How funny is that.

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Can anyone explain why they are so obsessed with the lapel cards and

who has them, etc???

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

who has them, etc???

Probably because it is the "golden ticket" to get into the meeting. Just like the kids getting into Willy Wonka's factory, no ticket means no admittance. Plus if one got into the wrong hands, no doubt they could get into the meeting and learn all of the latest cult techniques...

• JWoods
    JWoods

who has them, etc???

Apparantly, the lapel cards are a one-use-only item which they have to wear (at all times while there!!!) to attend the school that goes along with this new elders book. This proves you are a real elder and not a space-clone who slept too close to the seed pods overnight.

At least, that is as much sense as I could make of it...

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

How long will it be before the new 'secret' elders book is available on the internet? Wikileaks are sure to be able to get a copy.

• VM44
    VM44

"We will leae it to each elder to decide what he will do with his 1991 Kingdom Ministry School textbook. If he decides to keep the book, he must make sure it is put in a secure place so that others do not have access to it. Otherwise, the book should be completely destroyed. "

Here it is!

Flock Book with Notes Large (1991)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/23cwxy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit