LETTER TO ELDERS CONCERNING THE NEW ELDERS BOOK.

by iknowall558 89 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I like the way it starts out:

FINAL ARRANGEMENTS are being made for the Kingdom Ministry.....

It sounds like a funeral. Maybe this will be the end of it.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks Iknowall.

Bangalore

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I remember how special the pioneers felt when they came back from the pio school with their 'secret' book.

I remember them getting their 'secret' book out after the Tuesday group study & forming a 'secret' huddle right in front of all the rest of us in the group without permission to see the contents of their 'secret' book.

I made my feelings about the situation plain to all there!!

My goodness our pioneers were so up themselves.

Have you ever seen the 'pioneer walk'?

It's like they are in slow motion, hilarious & annoying to watch.

Hoaby

• dssynergy
    dssynergy

I think all this stuff really feeds the human need for status, respect and accomplishment. Since they aren't allowed to achieve anything on the "outside" - the only status or achievement they have an opportunity for is on the "inside". It just makes their status in the congregation that much more important to them, since it is the only way they are meeting these needs.

Thanks Dr. Maslow!

• compound complex
    compound complex

A greed ...

CC

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Perhaps these new books were not printed on a printing press but on a new spiffy "digital press", allowing the GB to insert, remove or move around certain phrases or seemingly unimportant words in the text, thereby being able to uniquely identify each individual book and elder, pinpointing who is leaking the book to teh interwebs.

Or did I just give them a terrible idea?

• xcellxior
    xcellxior

OUTLAW you are great lol you make me actually laugh out loud...

What a load of self important muppets. I am surprised they are not doing biometric readings and p*ss samples before letting people into this secret meeting.

Any spies that are still serving as MS / Elders that could get a recording of this special event? I think it will most likely be "control the flock more" "don't let them think for themslves its dangerous."

• carla
    carla

just too darn good not to mark and print later! Thank you!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Paperback elder's book now? Sheesh this religion has gone down market.

• average joe
    average joe

I hope some one is able to share a copy of this new book .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit