Jackie Evancho (wunderkind singer)

by Leolaia 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• compound complex
    compound complex

Question re: playing youtube videos ...

I have an ultra high-speed connection - whatever - and my streaming audio plays without interruption; however, some [not all] youtube videos refill the buffer with considerable frequency, resulting in a stop/go presentation.

Any audio fix for this beauty you've put together, Leolaia?

Thanks!

CoCo

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I try not to get emotional involved with these shows cuz does the person that I want to win doesn't always win. I think sometimes not winning a show like AGT is just as good if not better than winning, case in point; Jennifer Huston didn't win American Idol but look where she is now - a Grammy winner.

• TD
    TD

She's amazing. Even that little squeak when she ran out of air (Time To Say Goodbye) was cute.

• Gregor
    Gregor

She is an extremely talented and poised little girl. I am glad she didn't win #1. At 10 yrs old she is better off to finish growing up. If she (i.e. her family) needs money for her education she can knock off a real million with a few weeks in a studio to produce an album, ala, Susan Boyle. Mr.Grimm was good but nothing special. He will grind out a living for a while and hopefully put away a few acorns for his old age.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hey I think I might go to the live show and hear Jackie in person. Thinking about it. Especially since it will have Prince Poppycock, and Anna and Patryk (I adore them!), and the magician guy, and the biker daredevil guy, and everyone else from the top 10. Might be a cool evening.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Thanks for starting this thread Leolaia....

This is not a child, this is something we cannot comprehend.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csjIrNbAtEA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit