Leolaia: Where is your story?

by pirata 85 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

I just stumbled across this thread and am pleased to bump it again.Thank you Leolaia for your contributions to this board.

Our gain the WTB&TS`s LOSS

smiddy

• clarity
    clarity

Smiddy ... thank you so much for bumping Leolaia's fasinating Story!

>

When I first came on here I thought ..wow ... her mind is amazing!!!

Then realized this lady has such an attractive personality ... stunning actually!

>

We are so lucky to have her here ... she's a scholar and a whiz!!

WT's loss, is such a big gain for us!

>

clarity

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Leolaia ...

Thank you so much for opening up and sharing. It's so interesting to see and hear how many of us unexpectedly cross paths in our lives. I'm sure I'm speaking for many of us still in the Borg, but I am envious in many ways of your ability to focus and digest the information you have used.

Even those of us who have taken the "evil" step to go to a University while in the Borg, it is usually on the basis of learning some "trade" be it Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, etc. Taking a liberal path in the Arts that entailed even a hint of "worldly philosophies" would put us in even a worse position in the view of many elders in the congregation.

Your taking the time to study and understand not just what was written but often more importantly the context in which something is written is truly refreshing to hear.

Your comments and analysis are always appreciated.

Rub a Dub

• Emery
    Emery

Count me in the group of people wanting to know your story :) I have always enjoyed your posts and articles.

I am curious now as to your personal beliefs on the bible now after reading your story.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Leolaia, I'm impressed with all you have studied, you are quite the scholar; reading the Aid book twice is quite a feat. I have enjoyed the articles and posts you have written. I have learned a lot that I had never heard of

from reading your posts. Thanks for sharing your information/knowledge.

PHG.

• rocketman
    rocketman

I've always enjoyed your posts Leolaia and they are extremely informative and challenging. Keep up the great work!

• flamegrilled
    flamegrilled

I have to add my voice to this thread. This forum is often much deeper due to your contribution Leolaia. I really appreciate it.

I don't always agree with you, but you often cause me to think again. I have great respect for the way you present things honestly and without any apparent bias.

I have learned many new things through your posts.

Thanks again,

FG

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

Just needed to chime in also for being a Leolaia fan. Always appreciate the depth of research and the attention to detail that is included in each post.

And even more important is being a fellow Dr. Who fan!

This humorous and creative youtube clip has a great Dr. Who reference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFGAQrEUaeU

• moshe
    moshe

Nice to know- "the rest of the story"- We appreciate your efforts to enlighten us with the facts through your research--

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Leo -

I have printed virtually every one of your research threads. I am terrified of this board going down or losing the files on my 'puter.

OXO

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit