Leolaia: Where is your story?

by pirata 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

You're awesome, Leolaia. Thank you for sharing your story.

I never disassociated myself and I never was disfellowshipped (or whatever the equivalent is for an unbaptised publisher) as far as I know.

This struck me, because some of us don't actually know whether we've been disfellowshipped from this crazy religion in absentia.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Thanks Leolaia. I've been curious about you since I've been here. Now we know your story. I love stories...

V665

PS: What's your story Quillsky? We don't even know what gender you are!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

your work is superb my dear.

Randy

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Reading your story was like watching a short film. Thanks for sharing. That was truly fascinating. I've always wondered what your story was. The only thing I knew about you was you're probably the smartest woman who's posts I've read online, and your heavily into Kim Clijsters. On a side note, my dad who's heavily into tennis was thrilled about Clijsters winning. He's a huge Serena fan, but seeing Clijsters win was just as good he told me.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Thanks, Leolaia! Your story confirms what we already knew from the quality of your posts.

• sherah
    sherah

Thanks for sharing Leolaia, very intriguing story.

• darthfader
    darthfader

Great bio! Thanks for taking the time to post another well thought out and well written response. You are always a pleasure to read.

Cheers :)

<bookmarked>

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Thank you Leolaia.

• watson
  • Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

Wow! That's nice!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest