Some things that we APOSTATES keep getting wrong. We need some FRESH IDEAS!

by nicolaou 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82
    I can conceive of all sorts of things they could be doing to motivate and improve the organization. The fact that they can't suggests to me me just how slack this cult has gotten.

Exactly!

Just look at how hot-n-bothered everyone got at the introduction of "Family Worship night". Look at how bug-eyed they get when there's a new book or video.

Most of the 7 million want to believe, want to "serve Jehovah", want to throw themselves into it - but are bored by routine and dreariness.

The GB could do a bazillion things to jack up enthusiasm - but they don't.

My take is that pretty much anything they could do to motivate the troops would require a loosening of their iron grip. They are so addicted to power that the thought of allowing even an iota of breathing room petrifies them and they are once again parlyzed into inaction.

• donuthole
    donuthole

OK here's a fresh idea --

Go to a JW convention.
    Dress nicely in a suit or skirt. (Shave off that beard.)
    Bring a folding chair and a tall skinny box simply marked 'DONATIONS'
    Setup the box in a busy hallway and see what happens.

If per-chance passers by decide to put a little money in your box feel free to pass it on to a charity of your choice - perhaps support child abuses victims. If for some weird reason someone puts in a check marked 'WATCH TOWER', feel free to destroy it as they must have made a mistake.

/DISCLAIMER I'M JOKING ABOUT THIS. I DO NOT SUGGEST, ENDORSE, OR OTHERWISE SUPPORT THIS. LOL.

• dgp
    dgp

Donut, I like that idea

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I've been thinking a lot about the perceived authority of the WT since the start of the Australian RC and it seems to me that WT are doing a lot of our work for us. Ever since the GB came out from behind the curtain and started making those ridiculous broadcasts the weight of their 'authority' has been slipping.

Now, with so much good video available from the RC, we need to get this seen by as many JW's as possible. Video not prepared and edited to make the GB seem authorative.

Is there a simple, one subject site available dedicated to the Australian RC and it's involvement with Watchtower? If not I'll happily put one up but would depend on lots of quality input to get the timeline and details absolutely correct. I'd love to have this ready within a week or so of the RC reaching its conclusions.

The fun would start when we begin mailing out anonymous invites to our families and friends to view the Brothers loyally defending Jehovah's organisation . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit