Secret military tribunals and historical precedent

by Seeker 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker
    Seeker

dubla,

really? there was no revenge taken on nyc?
    None that I am aware of. The attacks on Washington and NYC on 9/11 have never been traced to the trials that I've heard, but have been traced to many other motives. They tried to destroy the WTC the first time, and their bombs weren't strong enough. So they tried again. It had nothing to do with the trials.
  • GWEEDO
    GWEEDO

Just puttin' up another press release from those 'do-gooder liberal pussies', amnesty international.

[url] http://web.amnesty.org/web/news.nsf/WebAll/BDF81BD353B7BFD080256B49004AE4AD?OpenDocument[/url]

• dubla
    dubla

seeker-

tracing motives can be a very tricky thing, and im quite sure none of us know every motive behind the attacks.......it wouldnt surprise me at all if the trials were part of the motive, if not at least a nice bonus. also, as was brought out earlier in the thread, the trials were held a relatively short period of time ago, so we really cant say the judges are safe just yet. revenge on individuals wouldnt surprise me in the least.

putting this particular argument aside, ill comment on your thread overall, in the same manner ive discussed this topic in the past at length. this is a war, bin laden is not o.j. simpson, and to suggest they should have the same type of trial is absolutely absurd. bin laden declared war on the u.s., then acted on this declaration by attacking us on our own soil. to think bin laden and all his co-conspirators should be brought to justice with a neat little stateside courtroom drama would be simply silly.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit