Check out this JW site!

by dins 14 Replies latest jw friends

• dins
    dins

Hi all,

I was at my grandmother's yesterday and stumbled upon a diary with www.circuitleasing.com on her kitchen table.

Seems like the society has their own leasing company now, selling CO's cars and they regularly send my gran the information on how to buy since she bought one about 8 years ago from Brooklyn. They are plying her with calendars and key chains this year.

Anyway, check the site out and make sure you register for your FREE keychain too while supplies last.

Let me know what you think.

Diana

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

* http://www.circuitleasing.com/

I tried to make it clickable.

Ranchette

• thewiz
    thewiz

I asked about something like this about 5 years ago, but could never get a straight answer. Seems you had to be part of a club. Whenever I did ask, the person(s) would kind of clam up.

Funny, use our money to buy the cars and then they turn around and sell them. Every time the CO or DO comes around and then everyone unanimously votes to pay for all expenses, we/they are really paying the society.

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

As I mentioned on another thread, I sent for and received my free keychain. What they don't tell you on the circuitleasing website is that it is a "no blood" keychain. This makes me believe that they are focusing on the witness market, and not trying to sell to the general public. I'll give them this; they did send out a very nice looking and professionally made package of information.

• LB
    LB

I'm getting me one of those fancy keychains, and then I'm gonna sell it on e-bay. Can't wait!!

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Every time the CO or DO comes around and then everyone unanimously votes to pay for all expenses, we/they are really paying the society.

Are you so sure it was always a unanimous vote? Seemed to me that it was only elders that mentioned obvious points, sort of like a set up and then asked for a vote, after manipulating the congregation into voting the way they deemed appropriate. A couple times, I didn't vote at all and they didn't even notice.

Still, they do like to live quite well off the backs of the poorer members and then let them do without.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

So who is making the money of these cars? The society? They are quite a business enterprise. Shouldn't they be giving these cars to the needy pioneers or something.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I did check it out on my webtv and WOW I am impressed really far out guys. A free key chain and an apostate card to carry on ones person how about it positively speaking !!!

• rhett
    rhett

What's fun for me is I run a few websites and can also create email accounts on each of them. When filling the form out my new email address is [email protected]. I wonder if I'll actually get a key chain now?

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ROTFLMAO rhett,
    please let us know if you get a key chian.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit