For those poor sods still attending Meetings.....

by cantleave 21 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Are the feinds really following the counsel not to holds or cuddle during the prayer?

Has there been any additional counsel on this subject?

or is it being ignored?

• St George of England
    St George of England

Two sisters near me hold hands during the prayer, don't know if that counts though!

George

Ed - Just to add they are not related sisters, and they are both widows.

• cantleave
    cantleave

We used to have a group of 4 older sisters (one who was "annointed") who would lock arms during prayer. I wonder if they still do.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Lol @ this topic Cant leave

Loz x

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ doesn't want anyone getting pregnant during a Prayer..

That's when most Jehovah`s Witness`s want to have Sex..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• jambon1
    jambon1

Is linking pinkies acceptable?

I mean, come on FFS. Surely anyone who heard this 'councel' either died from pissing themselves laughing or just completely ignored it?

Deary me, getting told when it is & is not appropriate to hold hands? Are they in f***ing playschool?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Outlaw,

I bet you could be a wildman if we prayed the Rosary....how about a double strand?

• cantleave
    cantleave

I wonder if the filthful slave is worried about prayers turning into.......

• tiki
    tiki

those whose heads are reverently bowed and eyelids shut will not notice who is groping who or what during prayers.

on another note, i had the inestimable priviledge of viewing the october kingdumb ministry...in which there is a most enlightening article written apparently with sensitivity to the minimal IQ factors....in which they define various "parts" of the service meeting. First, there is a "talk". This is what a speaker does standing on the platform and the audience just listens. A "question and answer" part involves certain questions being posed to the audience. The audience may respond when called upon and parrot back whatever the "answer" is. Seriously....are they all brain dead???? How can they stand the stupidity???

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Cameo-d!!..

http://www.rosaryhub.com/members/1377465/uploaded/IMG_0076-Ruby_Swarovski_Rosary.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit