HELP REQUEST - Judicial Committee Hearing tonight!

by SweetBabyCheezits 102 Replies latest jw friends

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

The worst part I found in a JC is the going away and coming back in 10mins while they discuss their verdict I hated how they took notes also, I had no idea that would occur. Everything I said was put on paper and probably filed away somewhere . The hardest part for me to suck up was the fact that even though I hadn't been at fault, I had to take the private reproval on the chin and smile and thank them for it . If there is ever a next time, I'll be armed with pad and pencil and making sure I don't answer anything I don't feel comfortable with. Either that or not turn up at all. My life is my life and I shouldn't have to answer to 3 men who think they know what's best for me in terms of salvation.

Please let us know how your JC went.

• just a reader
    just a reader

mention this scripture to them

1 Corinthians 4:3-5... 3 Now to me it is a very trivial matter that I should be examined by YOU or by a human tribunal. Even I do not examine myself. 4 For I am not conscious of anything against myself. Yet by this I am not proved righteous, but he that examines me is Jehovah. 5 Hence do not judge anything before the due time, until the Lord comes, who will both bring the secret things of darkness to light and make the counsels of the hearts manifest, and then each one will have his praise come to him from God.

• laverite
    laverite

Sweet baby, I hope you are ok. Thinking about you and your wife. LV

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

SweetCheez - You guys alright? Haven't back from you! We need to know that you're OK....

Love you man!!

• its_me!
    its_me!

This is a real cliffhanger! And patience is not my strong point. Give us and update please!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Hi, everyone, thanks for the messages of concern and I apologize for leaving you hanging. After our JC, we did some things yesterday to get our minds off the whole situation and de-stress a bit.

I'll start a new thread with my report of all that happened and will drop a link to the new thread on here as soon as possible.

As of right now, we still don't know the verdict but there were some surprises we didn't expect, including an epic FAIL in my attempt to record the whole hearing.

Details to come shortly. Stay classy, San Diego.

• laverite
    laverite

OMG, Sweet Cheez. So glad you are back and ok. Had a lot of weird dreams last night, including one about cheese. I blame you for that. Main thing - just GLAD you are ok!!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Look forward to the update

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

no you cant do that to us! now you must avoid getting df at all costs. then in 3 months go confess and get a new jc and this time make sure the recording device works! :-)

• cattails
    cattails

Hey Sweets,

Can you say: APPEAL!?!

Appeal and do it quickly, bring two mp3 players that can record for hours, a 2Gig mp3 is like $20 at Staples, put fresh batteries on each one, then put one in each pocket. Rememberto start them recording when you're at home, don't wait till you're at the KH, nevermind the rustling from being in your pocket, you can edit that out later, also talk through when you're driving there and what you're going to say, etc. It will be very therapeutic and you'll actually get a lot of empowerment from knowing everything is going on record, on your mp3 recorded, word-for-word record.

I would definitely avoid saying you have "doubts".

YOU DO NOT HAVE "DOUBTS"!

What you have is "confusion".

Tell the elders you're confused and need to have explanations. That you're willing to accept as beliefs of the JW religion anything that they explain, and you would appreciate any resources, scriptures, quotes, or anything else that may help get rid of any confusion you're experiencing.

Jehovah's Witnesses under the mind controlling techniques of the Watchtower can accept two different explanations, even if these contradict each other, if they see it printed in the WT magazine. For example in the September Kool-aid Edition it talks about JW's having no human leader but Jesus Christ, several paragraphs later they say that the Governing Body is the one appointed to lead Jehovah's Witnesses. How can both be true, either they have human leaders or they don't. But any mind controlled JW will nod and say they are both true.

So what you need is explanations, you've been through a lot, you're suffering from depressive thoughts and this is stressing you out, tell them you need serious help, both spiritually and psychologically and need it fast, and you want them to help you, they are shepherds of the congregation and you need their help.

If you put it like that to them how can they say NO, how can they turn you down? Didn't Jesus say to leave the 99 and go after the lost sheep? Well, you're lost in the confusing proclamations that the WT Society prints, and they've printed enough contradictions over the years to make any non mind controlled follower have quite a crisis of conscience.

Do not admit to any wrongdoing, if you are repentant for anything you've done take it before Jesus and before Jehovah in prayer, do not let the wolves and wild dogs tear you to shreds.

That said I hope the best for you and keep praying you have strength and the bravery needed to go through this wacky ordeal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit