HELP REQUEST - Judicial Committee Hearing tonight!

by SweetBabyCheezits 102 Replies latest jw friends

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    How can you come out of a Judicial and not be told the verdict?
    Are they not supposed to tell you at the end what they have decided?

Hobo, they were deliberating and we were waiting outside. Something came up and we were sent home with the understanding that they would have to take more time to discuss. I'll explain what that "something" was, along with all the other details, in the new post (which I've been working on all day).

Sorry for the delay but I want to make a detailed, accurate record for others. I keep having to wrangle the kiddos and grill supper and do other odds & ends.

• mamalove
    mamalove

I cannot wait to hear your story. I just researched your bio. Is that incredibly nosy of me? This is very interesting, and I think it is interesting how you stumbled on all of this researching a meeting part....Go scarf down your dindin and get back to us. Throw a DVD in for the kidlet cuz you have a bunch of apostates salavating on your last word. lol

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

Ok I see. That means that some of them aren't sure about DF'ing you and others are.

Hope it works out the way you want.

Btw I recorded all my meetings with them including judicial and the appeal.

Here's my website with all the blogs and and recordings. death or obedience

Hope it's of some help.

matt.

• Piercingtheveil81
    Piercingtheveil81

SweetBabyCheezits, are you from San Diego? I was in east county area and DA'd over a year and a half ago.

PTV81

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Hi Cheeze - Thanks for your thoughtful updates - I too never thought the "witlesses" comment was as clever as those saying it perceived it to be.

Anyway I just thought I would point out that my paranoia is clicking in on your behalf. I really wondered if posting your situation on the public section of this forum would backfire and be used to identify you. Anyway, it's probably unlikely but I think I have read where elders have used people's posts here against them before. In any case, private section or not, I and many other non-contributing lurkers will benefit from hearing your experience. Look forward to it.

Although - as with all experiences - we might need to embellish it a little for the circuit assembly audience.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Sweet Cheeze, you should start a post with the whole story of your JC meeting. You said they treated you with respect, but you didn't tell the whole story...

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

donuthole:

During my JC I asked three times who my accusers were and they failed to present them. The third time I was asked to leave the room and they would discuss if they bring forth my accusers, when I returned to the room I was summarily disfellowshipped.

....and since I was one of the elders on your JC, I can tell everyone else here what I already told you.

You had no chance at all. It had already been decided to DF you by the PO, his daddy, and the CO. The rest of us elders were dragged into the mess as a loyalty test. If we refused to go along with the charade, then we were also apostate. No this was not said, it was implied. If you went against the H family, then you were toast. (Ironic now that the PO and his wife were recently DF, along with the PO's mommy being DF and the PO's brother in law DF...and the whole H family gang and their buddy the service overseer are all gone). I dont think there is a single one of us elders from that JC still a JW..or at least not elders.......irony and karma rolled up in a sushi roll.

They (the PO and his daddy) had flimsy evidence (if you can define "evidence" as copies ...easily a ream of paper printed of your old blog which had nothing "apostate" in it), and NO witnesses (unless they count an anonymous email that an elderly sister presented to them that she suspected was from you as "Witnesses").... so your blog and the email were the evidence AND the 2 witnesses. It was as f**ked up as a soup sandwhich. The whole JC was just a formality for an already decided eventuality. The PO had it out for you and that was good enough. I stalled the thing as long as I could behind the scenes.

The appeals committee was also rigged by the CO....made up of the sub CO for the circuit, a young MTS elder (who was taking extensive notes) and another heavy hitter elder ...all from the A side (north) of the circuit. Your final parting words were classic and I wish I had my notes from that meeting.... you told them where they (and I since I was there too) stood.... I thought you were classy in your departure. Can you refresh my memory about what you said?

Snakes (Rich )

• donuthole
    donuthole
    Can you refresh my memory about what you said?

To my original JC committee, I said something to the affect that I would ask God not to charge this sin against them. I said it and I meant it. I forgave everyone in that meeting that night and I have tried to live up to that. (Meaning not to allow any bitterness or anger toward them to take root in my heart.) I know that God will not hold what they did to me against them. I do believe what has happened recently has occurred by Divine hand but as he reminded me the other day, "this isn't for your sake". Any other sins they have committed against others, well they'll have to answer for those on their own if they do not repent. I really would LOVE it if my path ever crosses with the former PO. Now that we are kind of on the same level as far as the Org goes I would really love a chance to talk person to person again, at least once.

To my appeal committee I think I just thanked them for their time and travel. Eh, didn't really know them and saw that they were just there going through the Theocratic motions. One of my vivid memories from that meetings is when the young MTS grad was digging through his Bible trying to hard find the term "governing body". The whole scene was so depressingly sad that I figured we were at an impasse and so let's just cut this off so we can all go home.

All and all -- wasn't a bad experience. That was when I first started hearing from my Heavenly Father. All I really wanted at the time was to be able to partake with the congregation one time without being disfellowshipped. In his grace he assured me that he would allow for that. What can I say? Good memory.

---

Sorry to sidetrack your topic Cheezit.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

dh:

I would ask God not to charge this sin against them. I said it and I meant it. I forgave everyone in that meeting that night and I have tried to live up to that.

I thought it was something like that, but didnt want to misquote you. Good attitude to have. I don't think I have been DF, but I do think a marking talk has been made at area congos about me without mentioning me directly. I am avoided by most so-called "Strong" witnesses in the area now. (strong = elders, MS, pioneers, spouses of same).

looking forward to SBC's update....

Snakes (Rich )

• SweetBabyCheezits

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit