Tame animals in the New System ™

by brotherdan 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Your leaders have spoken:

*** w74 6/15 p. 376 par. 7 Serve with Eternity in View ***
    7 Not all of God's living creation is eternal. We know that plants, even long-lived trees, eventually die. (1 Pet. 1:24) And there is no Biblical evidence that God purposed for individual animals to live forever. Yet it was different with humans. God held out to our first parents the prospect of never dying. By obedience they could have hoped to live eternally. (Gen. 2:17) God's purpose in this regard was not interrupted by man's fall into sin. But the Bible shows that His purpose to have obedient humans living forever on earth is definitely going to be realized. That will be accomplished by means of God's kingdom, which, as described in Revelation 12:1-5, was born in heaven in 1914 C.E. Yes, since then it has been appropriate to say: "The kingdom of the world did become the kingdom of our Lord."-Rev. 11:15.
  • jam
    jam

Here,s A thought, when Adam realize he was naked in Gen.3 10 and Eve no doubt got tired of

Adam prancing around in the nude, bending over picking flowers, etc. She told him you need something

to cover your butt. Adam saw A lion and notice his fine coat, kill the lion and skin the lion.

The other lions saw this and thought , we need to sharpen our teeth before Eve decide she

needs A outfit. Just like that, from lying with the wild beast and no time getting bit in the butt.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Do any of you remember the book that suggested that Adam may have had sex with the animals before Eve? Or was that a dream? I think it was in one of the Fred Franz books. Maybe the Prince of Peace booK?

• jam
    jam

Don,t know if Adam had sex with animals, but the Israelites sure did (leviticus18;23).

Apparently there was A problem with both man and woman.

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

"I wish I was an artist so I could draw or paint a picture of what the New System™ would look like with the lack of a food chain. Fly's and knats around everyone, rats crawling up their feet...it'd be an awesome picture of the reality of what they believe."

Just make sure all the humans are wearing meeting clothes because we all know to be holy, you have to be dressed in them. I'm looking forward to an eternity of wearing tight-collared dress shirts while I hoe my own garden.

"Do any of you remember the book that suggested that Adam may have had sex with the animals before Eve? Or was that a dream? I think it was in one of the Fred Franz books. Maybe the Prince of Peace booK?"

No, you're thinking of own of his famous 1975 talks I think. He suggested that Adam might have thought about doing it with animals so God decided to cook up a woman for him.

• pirata
    pirata

Hemoglobin from bovine (cow) blood is an approved (though hemoglobin is somewhat discouraged conscience matter) 'minor' fraction:

http://www.ajwrb.org/basics/hemopure.shtml

• pirata
    pirata

Never mind my post. Wrong thread!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit