According to the WT Study this past Sunday, questioning the Slave is equivalent to questioning God & Jesus.

by miseryloveselders 44 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I'm gonna look it up. I can see the paragraph (in my head) where they said it...

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

I posted this on another thread:

A "sister" said, "We watched the dates come and go and didn't lose our faith." (or something close to that).

• moshe
    moshe
    Never will the faithful slave class and its Governing Body

So the GB is under the F&DS class? Can anyone name who those special JWs are? Can anyone find a first person account in the WT magazine that says , So & so is one of the F&DS? Has anyone ever heard a JW speaker at a convention say, "I am one of the F&DS or here is our speaker brother Kumquat, one of the F&DS" ?, No, No, No, you won't find it , see it or hear it and as long as JWs never ask to see a real live bona fide F&DS person, they will continue to take it up the keester.

Notice the WT didn't actually say the GB was the F&DS here- it sounds like they work for the F&DS (and workers are usually classed lower than the boss), but how can that be, when the WT can't even give us the name of one official F&DS. It can't be the anointed class of JWs, as the WT doesn't communicate, solicit or accept spiritual advice from that class. It's all a sham, obvious to everyone but the JWs

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I still can't find the exact scan, but I will look for it. It's the September 1, 1980 letter to all BOE. Here's is the statement I was referring to.

“Keep in mind that to be disfellowshipped, an apostate does not have to be a promoter of apostate views. . . Therefore, if a baptized Christian abandons the teachings of Jehovah, as presented by the faithful and discreet slave [Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses], and persists in believing other doctrines, . . .then he is apostatizing."

1984 thought police for you right there. He does NOT have to promote his views. If he believes other doctrines then he can be df'd.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

ELDERS BOOK "PAY ATTENTION TO THE FLOCK". "APOSTASY INCLUDES PEOPLE WHO DELIBERATLY SPREAD, STUBBORNLY HOLD TO AND SPEAK ABOUT TEACHINGS CONTRAY TO BIBLE "AS TAUGHT" by J.W. ARE APOSTATES."

• moshe
    moshe
    It's the September 1, 1980 letter to all BOE.

They won't say that in print for all the world to see. Is anyone from the 1980's GB group even still alive to ask, "is that true"? The legal dept of today, 30 years later, has other ideas as to what is fit to print. You will never find a first person account of a GB member saying that he is one of the F&DS class. Whatever the WT attributes to the GB as to their status is just hearsay/rumor, unless the individual GB member confirms it is true.

I could reveal (it's a secret) to everyone that OutLaw is the official KFC Colonel Sanders public relations double (white wig, fat suit and all) -- And Moshe said it is reportedly, evidently and supposedly confirmed by a reliable source, so you should all believe me- and seeing it in print makes it really believable. Maybe a few of you want OutLaw come clean and admit what he has been doing every weekend, or just take Moshe's word for it, that OutLaw has been passing out juicy KFC chicken and biscuits at shopping malls all over Canada. And you believed his broken computer story. See how easy it is to make a rumor come to life?

No, OutLaw did not get this dream job, uh, not yet, anyway.

• elderelite
    elderelite

NO No it used to be that you had to SPREAD idea opposed to what the society teaches. After Ray did his thing it became you only had to believe something different, like bro Dan said. I Will get the letter and post it at some point.. but that's it. just believe something different and admit it and you can be FD. thought police indeed.

• clarity
    clarity

'But the "promised presence" is a past event, yes? So how does this apply now?' They seemed to be mixing Scriptures about the future 'Jehovah's Day' aka 'the great tribulation' with the 1914 'presence.'

Hi AnnOmaly ........ Never thought of it in this way before, thanks a lot for pointing this out!

clarity

• clarity
    clarity

Whoops sorry ...

'But the "promised presence" is a past event, yes? So how does this apply now?' They seemed to be mixing Scriptures about the future 'Jehovah's Day' aka 'the great tribulation' with the 1914 'presence.'

• moshe
    moshe

It's simple, just call Bethel and ask for the name of a closest F&DS member to your home. Maybe they can find him on Jupiter. Of course asking for "proof" is going to get a JW put on the apostate watch list- everyone knows that inside, so no JW and I mean nobody in the KH has the nerve to ask the questions- "show me a real live F&DS person, so I can ask him/her in person- is it true? Why? How do you know?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit