Do you think Glenn Beck is starting to form a new religion?

by mkr32208 41 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I'm listening to that idiot on TV and after about 5 seconds it occurs to me. This is the next Scientology. I'm literally watching the formation of a new and stupid religion. A religion that caters to the hard core far right who have nothing but a bible and a gun and a TV. This is it, right before our eyes a new prophet for god is rising. Will he be a success?

Listen to how he talks, he calls himself holy, he talks about how god is guiding him, he talks about his sacred quest, he's a lunatic monk looking for a church and he's found it, on Faux news...

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If it continues to be as profitable for Beck as it has so far, others will likely become "men of the cloth" ...

- Pastor Limbaugh

- Reverend Savage

- Deacon Hannity

Rub a Dub

• I quit!
    I quit!

If he is he should look to the Watchtower for some ideas on how to get an unpaid army of loyal followers to peddle his message of insanity.

• free2beme
    free2beme

His religion is LDS, already new enough religion.

• Libelle
    Libelle

Madre Tierra, ayudanos! I sure as hell hope not. Mormons are bad enough... shudder. They remind me of the RC church back in the day - getting their hands and their mitts on everythign from economics to government. They already control too much of the western US.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

If he does start a new religion, I hope that it will be as tolerant and peace-loving as Islam. I hope they promote respect for women and respect for the environment, just as Islam does.

• beksbks
  • undercover
    undercover

What would you call followers of Beck?

Beckites? Beck's Witnesses?

Or maybe something tied into Mormonism... Beckons? Morons?

The obvious name is just too vague...Dumbasses could include non-Beck worshippers as well...

• beksbks
    beksbks

Glenny Hinn

Glennites

• undercover
    undercover

Glenny Hinn

Glennites

ahahaha...

How about Glenn's Hens...

Share this

Google+