Meeting topics that cover sex

by Libelle 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Libelle
    Libelle

Occassionally The Mr will say that "some visitors are shocked because we will talk about sex, even with children in attendance." What exactly are they talking about in these meetings. Things like "don't masturbate" or things like if you position yourself like this, and your woman like this while having sex, then you're fornicating?

I Have to ask here because if I ask him, well he'll thinking I'm interested in tasting the kool-aid.

-Libelle

• cantleave
    cantleave

They don't talk about sexual positions, although disapproval of "unnatural acts" is discussed. Topics such as masturbation and homosexuality are discussed, again to highlight God's dissaproval of such things.

Bunch of controlling toss-pots!

• JWoods
    JWoods

Strangely, though, I have never heard of a discussion of child sexual abuse - which actually IS a real problem in their organization.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

It is most definitely possible to hear the following phrases at a Kingdom Hall near you.

Oral Sex

Anal Sex

Manipulation of the Genitals

Fondling of the Breasts

Masturbation

• baltar447
    baltar447

I keep my kids away from meetings where those topics are discussed. They are too young to be hearing about that stuff, I will tell them when the time is appropriate.

• watersprout
    watersprout

When i used to go they openly discussed masterbation, oral and anal sex, sex before marriage, sex outside of marriage, homosexuality, sex with animals.

I remember one 'elder' during the watchtower start discussing in graphic detail about how after the tsunami in 2004 a man raped a ten month old baby! I utterly shocked, grabbed baby sprout and clamped my hands over her ears! Luckily she was only about two, but they still take these things in!

Peace and light

• JWoods
    JWoods

I sometimes think that talking about this at the meetings is all the sexual gratification most of these elders are getting.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

^ Yes.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I remember even when I was a faithful JW, I thought those topics were completely inappropriate.

• Libelle
    Libelle

Is your average elder not married? or is it just because JW's aren't allowed to do anything fun?

OMG waterspout, how awful. Poor little baby didn't suffer enough? Heartless to do that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit