Do you smoke anything?

by asilentone 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I can't believe no one on here smokes weed. Weed is great, very relaxing and sociable on a Saturday night with friends.

• dudeson
    dudeson

I smoke weed. I just got my new grinder in the mail today.

I enjoy a cigar every couple weeks as well.

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

serenty the smokers you are talking about are just plain rude and they would probably be rude people even if they didnt smoke and everyone knows second hand smoke is bad im not saying it isnt, people shouldnt smoke where children live or have to spend any time.Im just saying if individuals want to smoke and ARNT subjecting anyone else to it they should people able to do that in peace.The taxes generated from smoking (at least in canada) go to healthcare education and social programs smokers contribute to society like everyone else and shouldnt be so stereotyped and looked down upon.Everyone with their lovely pink lungs should just enjoy that and continue to work on their own health and wellness and let others do the same

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

freedom, in my experience smokers do not often consider others when they smoke. A smoker who is considerate of the air of others IMO is the exception and not the rule. I understand it is an addiction, and I'm not saying that smokers as a whole are bad people, but smoking does effect more than just the smoker. If you are standing in front of the building I am trying to enter and you are smoking, it effects me. I do not smoke therefore why should I be subjected to inhaling second hand smoke?

• marmot
    marmot

I smoke weed and cigars. Tried smoking cigarettes but can't stand the stink that clings to you. Reminds me of old ladies.

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

you shouldnt, I agree smokers should have their own little patios or areas secluded from other people in work places, malls etc.I guess the "considerate" or inconsiderate smoker is something different in different areas.The inconsideration probably comes from people who smoke being friends with other smokers or from a family of smokers so they are desensitized to that not everyone smokes and assume its not going to bother anyone.Another thing is culture Im from the east coast of Canada where ALOT of people smoke a much higher percentage then the rest of the country and its so ingrained in the lifestyle that people for the most part do not make it an issue.My real point isnt so much a defense of smoking as smokers and personal freedoms I just feel people are to hard on smokers and not hard enough on other health issues that people give themselves such as obiesity.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Did hear someone mention WEED????

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

There should be a topic for the weed smokers... some1 get on that! lol

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Never smoked cigarettes, cigars or tobacco pipes.

lisa

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

no cigs but i like a blunt once and awhile, makes yardwork tolerable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit