Blood Fractions

by alice.in.wonderland 92 Replies latest watchtower medical

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Christians are simply to make an adequate effort to abstain from blood (Acts 15:19-21).

That scripture is dangerously misrepresented by the Watchtower and they have no right to take the Jewish abstinence from eating Blood (which was to observ the sanctity of life because blood was ALWAYS in reference to the death of a lifeform) and create a NEW DOCTRINE about it revolving around Blood Transfustions, which attempt to PRESEREVE life.

-Sab

• wasblind
    wasblind

Odie67, If you can find out anything more on this please let us know

• wasblind
    wasblind

that's ok odie i just read DT's post he answered alot of things

• garyneal
    garyneal
    If a logical answer offends you??? You solidify the knowledge that people like yourself lie and can't handle even one objective person poking holes in your arguments.

ROTFL.... ROTFL...

Thanks for the laugh Alice. That and your avatar are too funny.

TTO:

The problem is the blood issue can never be reversed into a conscience matter for it would put the WTS into legal jeopardy with wrongful deaths suits, added to that, the break in the organization's self proclaimed proclamation that they are the only true and sole possessors of god's holy spirit .

That's the whole crux of the matter right there. Anyone with half a brain and the willingness to use it can see through this nonsense being published by Brooklyn. However, for 7 million people, they must believe it makes sense because their everlasting lives depends on it.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

No offense to TD or anyone else, but seriously:

plasma fractionation??

albumin solution??

clotting cascades????

erythocytes???

cryoprecipitates???

Obviously, because of the internet, we all can look up and research these things.

But how is my 90 year old grandmother ( a devout JW ) going to understand fully the decision she is making with regard to blood fractions?

Do you really think that when God told Noah, "Abstain from blood" he expected Noah to undertand all these modern advances in blood research???

Answer me this, Alice.

If you dare.

• Teleologist
    Teleologist

Blood fractions are derived from the donated blood supply. Using from the donated blood supply is contrary to abstaining from blood.

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

Hmmm...looks like alice bailed on us. I was really hoping she/he could shed some lite on this. The classic jw special...start preaching a load of BS that makes no friggin sense to begin with, refuse to address the questions and issues that are raised that blow your dogma outta this world. Insult the ones whom you can't answer cuz its easier than answering their questions and then drop the subject like a hot potato. Oh and I forgot the most important part, quickly rinse brain and feel good about the seeds of untruth u planted. Don't worry alice we'll welcome you with open arms when you wake up from your watchtower slumber party. Were all very nice people and won't judge you. But god please don't come here talking sh!t about something you don't fully understand or from looking at your posts, something u don't understand in the least. Another point for the "apostate" team.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Alice can you hear me

• wasblind
    wasblind

" But how is my 90 year old grandmother ( a devout JW ) going to understand fully the decision she is making with regard to blood fractions?"

Act 15:28 "........have favored adding no futher burden to you......."

Yea, don't go to college, but be able to understand medical terminology on blood

WTF !!!!!! they expect this of a window washer and a housekeeper

• Essan
    Essan

No Wasblind, they don't expect you to understand and they know most JW's will not. In fact, they hope you won't, because anyone who understands knows their position makes no sense.

They don't expect you to understand, they just expect you to obey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit