Blood Fractions

by alice.in.wonderland 92 Replies latest watchtower medical

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

Someone is pressing me about blood fractions on an unrelated thread, so I just moved the topic to an appropriate location.

"The point for me in every thread you touch is your sickening dishonesty and nauseating apologies for the old men in Brooklyn who tell you what to do.

They have told you that products made from blood don't use blood, and you are so corrupt and gullible you just accept it."

I accept any Bible-based religion that adheres to the Bible as its authority.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS MAGAZINE, The Watchtower, is to honor Jehovah God, the Supreme Ruler of the universe. Just as watchtowers in ancient times enabled a person to observe developments from afar, so this magazine shows us the significance of world events in the light of Bible prophecies. It comforts people with the good news that God’s Kingdom, which is a real government in heaven, will soon bring an end to all wickedness and transform the earth into a paradise. It promotes faith in Jesus Christ, who died so that we might gain everlasting life and who is now ruling as King of God’s Kingdom. This magazine has been published by Jehovah’s Witnesses continuously since 1879 and is nonpolitical. It adheres to the Bible as its authority.

When a religious organization that claims to be Bible based makes official statements or publishes information, it can weighed in concordance with what the Bible says. If it synchronizes with God's Word or conflicts it can be accepted or rejected. The slightest logical fallacy however doesn't constitute an improper motive.

"See, you are making my point; ANSWER THE QUESTION: have you been vaccinated, ever? If you have, you have taken a product made from BLOOD.

You can't honestly say it isn't; if you don't start with the killed organism collected from blood, you can't make a vaccine."

Christians are simply to make an adequate effort to abstain from blood (Acts 15:19-21). As a general rule, with the exception of Heptavax-B, active immunizations are not produced from blood. This includes all baby shots, for example. The opposite is true of passive immunization (tetanus, rabies). A tetanus shot is an immune globulin and therefore a "blood fraction." Once again it's an individual's uninfluenced decision. To my understanding a recombinant (synthetic) human rabies immunoglobulin has been developed. I will not necessarily share my medical history as it's none of a person's business, copy?

"This is a facile lie; if they were just organic compounds, then why don't JW's use the organic compounds instead of blood fractions? HERE is the thing you will not admit: IT COMES FROM BLOOD, the substance you say is so sacred it should be poured out."

The instruction for blood to be poured out on the ground was under the Mosaic law covenant. We're not under the Mosaic law. There are other things in Leviticus and Deuteronomy that obviously have no application to the Christian congregation (Deuteronomy 21:18-21).

On the subject of blood components in comparison with fractions: plasma for example is a major component unique to only blood as created by God. Without plasma, blood cells would have no medium to travel on as they moved through the body. If you systematically break down any aspect of human composition, you eventually get to the same elements found in the earth beneath us. This is the reasoning as to why the use of blood fractions can be acceptable.

w80 10/1 p. 13 Science Attests the Accuracy of the Bible

Has modern medical science confirmed the fact that man was formed from mineral elements from the earth’s soil?

In their joint work Les oligoéléments (Trace Elements), Andrée Goudot and Didier Bertrand, member of the French Agricultural Academy, inform us:“In all the living organisms studied, in addition to carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, phosphorus, calcium, sulfur, chlorine, magnesium, potassium and sodium, the presence of the following elements can be considered to be a proved fact: six nonmetallic elements: fluorine, bromine, iodine, boron, arsenic and silicon; a transition element: vanadium; and thirteen metals: iron, zinc, manganese, copper, nickel, cobalt, lithium, rubidium, cesium, aluminium, titanium, chromium, molybdenum and also probably tin, lead, silver, gallium, strontium and barium.” All these substances are to be found in the earth’s crust, proving that man is truly formed from the ground, as the Bible states.

For many centuries, the Bible has stated that the blood of a creature represents its life, or soul.“The soul of every sort of flesh is its blood.”(Lev. 17:14) Is this position medically sound? It is a scientific fact that blood is intimately involved in the life processes. Furthermore, science has discovered quite recently that each person’s blood is specific and unique. Léone Bourdel, professor at the French Higher School of Anthropobiology, writes as follows:“The genetical combinations in procreation are such that our blood is unique, never identical to that of either of our parents, nor to that of our children. And we make this same blood all our life. In fact, no matter how many transfusions we may receive, we will never adopt the blood that the donor has given us; it is always our own blood that prevails and that is renewed perpetually and identically.”

Human blood plasma is a complex component of blood and reflects intelligent design in life science. The isolated agents that comprise blood plasma reflect intelligent design in physics.

w00 6/15 p. 30 Questions From Readers

Blood is complex. Even the plasma—which is 90 percent water—carries scores of hormones, inorganic salts, enzymes, and nutrients, including minerals and sugar. Plasma also carries such proteins as albumin, clotting factors, and antibodies to fight diseases. Technicians isolate and use many plasma proteins. For example, clotting factor VIII has been given to hemophiliacs, who bleed easily. Or if someone is exposed to certain diseases, doctors might prescribe injections of gamma globulin, extracted from the blood plasma of people who already had immunity. Other plasma proteins are used medically, but the above mentioned illustrate how a primary blood component (plasma) may be processed to obtain fractions.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1152371/

Complex-formation and inhibition of urokinase by blood plasma proteins.

If you continue to break down blood components into fractions, it no longer carries any attributes that reflects intelligent design in life science. It may carry attributes that reflect intelligent design in physics, but it doesn't have a direct relationship with life's blood. Jehovah's Witnesses came to an agreement as to where a line can be drawn.

Hemoglobin is not an element.

Albumin is not an element.

Cryoprecipitate is not an element.

Cryosupernatant is not an element.

Platelet Factor IV is not an element.

I didn't say these were elements. I was simply outlining a premise for the use of blood fractions.

Hemoglobin for example is an iron-containing oxygen-transport metalloprotein in the red blood cells of vertebrates. Proteins (also known as polypeptides) are organic compounds made of amino acids. Amino acids are molecules that contain the key elements of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen.

Amino acids, carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen are not unique to just blood. The protein hemoglobin isn't unique to just blood.

Hemoglobin is a protein also found in the tissues of some invertebrates.

Using products being developed from human or animal hemoglobin to treat patients with acute anemia or massive blood loss doesn't constitute an inadequate effort to abstain from blood in my book because it's not unique to blood.

The proteins that compose cryoprecipitate found in plasma are unique to blood but they're just for clotting; blood clot factor VIII, fibrinogen, von Willebrand factor and factor XIII are synthesized by the liver, connective tissue, etc. but I know that factor VIII can be genetically engineered for hemophiliacs.

If a person chooses to refuse cryoprecipitate for this reason that's up to them.

If you yourself will accept whole blood or the four major components but at the same time using trickery and deceit to work both sides of the debate; that isn't honest. The reason the faithful and discreet slave left the acceptance or refusal of these blood products an individual choice is because or these types of people.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Yawn

Loz x

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Alice, I don't care to read your post. From your past posts I know that it is just a rehashing of what the WT has said about the subject. You are unable to think on your own and reason. Having said this, I will make 1 argument.

If you are going to say that taking blood is wrong and is a disfellowshiping, death dealing offense, then you cannot say that taking blood fractions is a conscience matter. Blood fractions are NOT just a component of blood. The WT has constantly said that we are to dispose of blood by immediately spilling it upon the earth. The handling of blood fractions is not like this. Blood is taken, examined, tested, extracted, and developed into everything from anti snake venom medicines to vaccinations. How can you make the distinction between blood and blood fractions?!? The Bible does not do this.

So according to what the WT says, blood transfusions should actually be a conscience matter. Not just blood fractions.

Alice, why don't you go away? No one appreciates your comments on this board. You just solidify the knowledge that people like yourself are stuck in a cult.

I have a strong feeling that you are counting time for service. When God finally confronts you, I wonder if he will bring up all the time you spent on this board trying to sway others away from him... I wonder if he will say, "Alice (or whatever your name is), why did you spend 2000+ hours trying to sway my servants away from me and fool them into thinking that the WT was my organization?" What will you say?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Where's my popcorn....?

Loz x

• bohm
    bohm

Lozhasleft: my thoughts exactly :-).

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Seriously...boring. Let's talk about the fact that 607 is not a correct historical date so we can really get to sleep...

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Alice, why don't you go away? No one appreciates your comments on this board. You just solidify the knowledge that people like yourself are stuck in a cult."

If a logical answer offends you??? You solidify the knowledge that people like yourself lie and can't handle even one objective person poking holes in your arguments.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

What hole did you poke? There's only one hole that I'd let you poke and it's not mine. The "proof" that you use is PURELY from the WT. If I give you an example from the Bible (which I will no longer waste on a person such as yourself- Mat 7:6: Which you will not read...will you? ) you will not read it nor give it any consideration.

You are one of the worst. You will not answer nor argue with scripture. You view the WT and GB as your authority. That's it. So you can go and feel like no one is logical, and keep living that way.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

If anything the ever changing blood policy by the WTS. is illogical and nonsensical in its implementation.

BrotherDan says : So according to what the WTS. says, blood transfusions should actually be a conscience matter. Not just blood fractions.

The problem is the blood issue can never be reversed into a conscience matter for it would put the WTS into legal

jeopardy with wrongful deaths suits, added to that, the break in the organization's self proclaimed proclamation

that they are the only true and sole possessors of god's holy spirit . ( Too dangerous of an adjustment )

• wasblind
    wasblind

Alice says: ". If you systematically break down any aspect of human composition, you eventually get to the same elements found in the earth beneath us. This is the reasoning as to why the use of blood fractions can be acceptable."

In the Reasoning from the Scriptures book on page 71 it states:"Any food to which whole blood or even some blood fraction has been added should not be eaten."

if what you state is true today about human composition, then what make fractions unacceptable in the reasoning book ?

i'm really trying to have a logical conversation Alice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit