What Is The True Gospel Message?

by wannabe 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wannabe
    wannabe

What is the true Gospel Message?

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that their Preaching of this, "Good News of the kingdom in all the inhabited earth for a Witness to all Nations, and then the end will come." is an Authorized work by Jehovah God! The real truth of the matter, is, the true message is anything but Good News for the World of Mankind. In point of fact, it is the worst News this World will ever hear; because their Preaching work is not Authorized by Jehovah God at all; they are, in fact, Preaching the wrong message but just do not know that they are. Allow me to explain this statement.

To begin with, let me point you to the Words of Jesus that will cast some light on what I am saying here:

24"For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect (God's chosen ones)." {Matthew 24:24 AB}

Without saying it in so many words, Jesus has told us here, that there would be a Body of Christian's, that really looked like the genuine article; so much so, they might mislead, if possible, even the Chosen Ones. But he said, they would be false Prophet's. Luke will explain that to be the truth, for note the words of Luke on this matter, qouting the words of Jesus:

8And He said, "Be on your guard and be careful that you are not led astray; for many will come in My name [appropriating to themselves the name Messiah which belongs to Me], saying, I am He! and, The time is at hand! Do not go out after them."{Luke 21:8 AB}

As one of Jehovah's Witnesses myself for Twenty-One years; I recall one of their publications with that very title: "The time is at Hand." I myself would go door-to-door, telling those at the doors what the Society had taught me. That the Christ was invisibly present in the year 1914, and used those very words myself, many times; "The time is at hand!" Remember now, the words Luke penned of Jesus: "Go not out after them." Now, why, if this Good News of the Kingdom was a valid Christian work, would Jesus warn us away from them? The reason was, it was not an Authorized work by Jehovah. The Apostle Paul will give us even stronger evidence, for examine closely what he will tell us next:

1"BUT RELATIVE to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) and our gathering together to [meet] Him, we beg you, brethren, 2 Not to allow your minds to be quickly unsettled or disturbed or kept excited or alarmed, whether it be by some [pretended] revelation of [the] Spirit or by word or by letter [alleged to be] from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has [already] arrived and is here. 3 Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the Apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of those who have professed to be Christians has come], and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, who is the son of doom (of perdition), 4 Who opposes and exalts himself so proudly and insolently against and over all that is called God or that is worshiped, [even to his actually] taking his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming that he himself is God." {2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 AB}

Now let your mind drift back to the words of Jesus, where he told us that they might possibly mislead even the chosen ones. Notice this one Paul is talking about, has a pretended Revelation of the Spirit, or by Word, {delivered at the doors, in a verbal presentation} or a Letter, ALLEDGED TO BE FROM US!" To the effect that the Day of the Lord had already arrived and is here. The letter consisting of the Watchtower and Awake Magazines, Tracts, Brochures, Books Booklets, all dealing with Bible subjects on various Scriptural topics. Notice how Paul is exactly in harmony with Luke, who had told us that they would be saying the,"Time is at hand." Keep in mind that Paul had said: "the Day of the Lord has arrived and is here. So both Paul and Luke were exactly in harmony one with the other. Consider too Pauls expression "a pretended Revelation of the Spirit." Now consider the fact that the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, identifies themselves as, "God's Visible Spirit Directed Organization. Also identifies themselves as the Anointed Class, or the Faithful Slave. Here they have really shot themselves in the foot, and I'll tell you why that is. On the one hand, out of one side of their mouths, they tell us that they are the Faithful Slave, while out of the other they tell us that they are of the Anointed Class. Now examine closely these next words of Paul:

1 "And so, dear brothers and sisters who belong to God and are partners with those called to Heaven, think carefully about this Jesus whom we declare to be God’s Messenger and High Priest. 2 For he was faithful to God, who appointed him, just as Moses served faithfully when he was entrusted with God’s entire house. 3 But Jesus deserves far more glory than Moses, just as a person who builds a house deserves more praise than the house itself. 4 For every house has a builder, but the one who built everything is God. 5 Moses was certainly Faithful in God’s House as a servant. His work was an illustration of the truths God would reveal later. 6 But Christ, as the Son, is in charge of God’s entire house. And we are God’s house, if we keep our courage and remain confident in our hope in Christ." {Hebrews 3:1-6 NLT}

Notice? It is the Christ who is in charge of God's entire House. Then Paul tells us, that ,"We are God's House." Meaning, all of the True anointed class, were the House itself; while the Christ was appointed over all of the Anointed class. So! The Christ is the Faithful Slave, appointed over all the servants in the household. To give all of the other servants in God's Household their Food at the Proper Time. Look closely at this following Scripture:

45"Who then is the Faithful and Wise Servant, whom His Master has set over his Household, to give them their food at the proper time?" {Matthew 24:45 ESV} Now! Ask yourself, whose Household is in question here? If you look at Ephesains 2:19 and 1 Timothy 3:15 you will see that it is God's Household that is in question here. That makes the Master of that parable Jehovah God, and the Faithful and Wise Servant, Jesus, who supplies the food at the proper time to all of the other members of God's Household, as he himself had said, he did. {John 15:15}

Now reason on this! How could the Governing Body be, at one and the same time; the Appointed Faithful Slave, and the House itself at the same time? They claim they are the Faithful Slave, and at the same time, tell us that they are of the Anointed Class; and we know that Paul had said, "We," that is all of the Anointed, are the House." How could they be both at one and the same time? Appointed over the House, and as the anointed as they claim, the House itself? I, personally, really believe that they are insane! Like completely out to lunch! But to continue:

Factor together, what Jesus had said, "they might possibly mislead even the Chosen ones" - while Luke had said, They would be preaching "the time was near" - While Paul had said, they would have a Message or a Letter "as though from us." So all three were speaking about the same Organization. That Organization proves to be, none other than the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society. Which, of course, means their Preaching activity is not Authorized by Jehovah God. As I said before, they are preaching the wrong message. Now! The message I will tell you about is absolutely not good news for this world; which is where the Society goes seriously wrong, and shows beyond all doubt that they are not Jehovah God's Visible Spirit Directed Organization, at all. Now for the Gospel of Christ the true message that should be preached. Begin with the words of Paul at 2 Corinthians 4:3,4:

3"And even if our gospel is veiled it is veiled only to those who are perishing.4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." {2 Corinthians 4:3,4 ESV}

This is the main principle reason, the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, is Preaching the wrong message. satan has them blinded to the true message, he keeps them from seeing the light of the Gospel of the Glory of Christ. Which is an entirely different message from what they Preach today; as I'll go on to show, beggining with the words of Jesus at John 17:4:

4"I have glorified you on the earth; I have finished the work which you gave Me to do." {John 17:4 21st CKJV} Keep that point in mind as I continue with this, same thought:

34Jesus said: "My food is to do what God wants! He is the one who sent me, and I must finish the work that he gave me to do." {John 4: 34 CEV}

33"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you." {John 16:33 AB}

Keep these two points in mind. Jesus had finished all the work his Father had given him to do. He had Conquered the World. What is the significance of Conquering the World? Jesus will inform you all of that:

21 "The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my Throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his Throne." {Revelation 3:21 ESV}

Jesus had done it all! He had completed the Mission his Father had sent him on; he had conquered the World. Look at next what he had gained by all of that:

1"When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to Heaven, and said, "Father, the hour has come; Glorify your Son that the Son may Glorify you,2 since you have given him Authority over ALL FLESH to give eternal life to all whom you have given him." {John 17:1,2 ESV} Consider just how extensive his Authority actually was, in the following:

18Jesus came to them and said: I have been given ALL AUTHORITY in heaven and on earth!" {Matthew 28:18 CEV}

Keep this point in mind! Even Prior to his ascension Jesus held this Authority over 'all flesh,' even 'over Heaven and on Earth.' That now, is very significant, as I'll now go on to show:

When Jesus ascended back to his Father's right hand, he received the Power of the Holy Spirit from his Father, to employ as a teaching instrument, and was enabled to pour it out at Pentecost, as he had promised them all; to equip them for the work he had commanded them to do just prior to his ascension. {Matthew 28:18-20} {Luke 24:49} {Acts 1:3-5} Now with all of this Authority now possessed by Jesus; consider once more, these following words of Jesus once again:

"The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my Throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his Throne." {Revelation 3:21 ESV}

Consider this! Jesus, now at the right hand of his Father, holding the very power of God in his hands, with Authority over all Flesh, over all Heaven and Earth; and being a World Conquerer as he was and seated on his Fathers Throne, as he was, he was, at that time wearing his Crown as King of God's Kingdom. Why do I say that? Simple! Because he had conquered the World, and as he himself said, any of his Anointed Brother's who themselves had conquered the World would sit down with him on his Throne, as ruling Crowned King Priests. No one, not even the Son of God, would be allowed to sit on Jehovah's Throne with him, unless he was wearing a Crown as a King. Why then, if that is true, isn't he operational as a Ruling king, someone may ask? I will get to the answer to that momentarily, but is there other scriptural information to back up what I say as hard iron bound truth? Yes! Of course there is, as Paul will show in the following:

19 "and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, 20which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21FAR ABOVE ALL RULE and AUTHORITY, POWER and DOMINION, and EVERY TITLE THAT CAN BE GIVEN, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the Church, 23 which is HIS BODY, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way." {Ephesians 1:19-23 NIV}

5"Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
    6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, 7but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. 8And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death— even death on a cross! 9Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is ABOVE EVERY NAME, 10 that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE SHOULD BOW, IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH AND UNDER THE EARTH, 11and EVERY TONGUE confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." {Philippians 2:5-11 NIV}

After reading the words of Paul in both, accounts I can say this: the only one any higher than the Christ now is Jehovah God himself. The Christ now, and since the first Century, holds the preeminent position over every King, every Queen, over every Governmental Ruling Power on this earth. Including and foremost, any and every Religious Leader on this Planet, bar none. I don't care how high, or what level of Authority you can name, their knees better be bowing to the Christ, and their tongues better be confessing that Jesus Christ is Lord to the Glory of God the Father.

I mentioned I would show you why this King was not operational as yet, and since it's dealing with a teaching of the Governing Body of Jehovah's witnesses, I feel it only fair to use their own New World Translation Bible to show it to you:

1 "The utterance of Jehovah to my Lord is: "Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet." 2 The rod of your strength Jehovah will send out of Zion, [saying:]"Go subduing in the midst of your enemies." {Psalm 110:1,2 NWT}

There is your reason for the long wait! Jesus had to sit at his Father's right hand, until, as it says, until his father made his enemies a footstool for his feet. When that did occur his Father would give him command, "To Go Subduing in the midst of your enemies." So, it is as Jesus said:

"And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things." {Matthew 28:20 NWT}

So, right from the first Century, at his ascension to his Father's right hand, he has been sitting there waiting, for the command from his Father, to "Go Subduing in the midst of your enemies." So, if one must use the expression; he has been "invisibly present" ever since his ascension in the first Century. This should show us that the Governing Bodies claim that the Christ was only invisibly present in the year 1914, and the appointed times of the Nations ended in that year; based on Daniels Seven Times Prophecy, is, at best, faulty reasoning; because they do not get the sense of that Seven times Prophecy, obviously.

Now for the bad news about the light of the Gospel of the Glory of Christ. Notice this change from the Good News of the Kingdom, to the bad news about the Glory of the Gospel of Christ, which is what the Governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses should be preaching but are not; because of being blinded by satan the devil:

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days the Sun will be darkened, and the Moon will not give its light, and the Stars will fall from Heaven, and the Powers of the Heavens will be shaken. 30 And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in Heaven, and then all the Tribes of the Earth will beat themselves in Lamentation, and they will see the Son of Man Coming on the Clouds of Heaven with Power and Great Glory." {Matthew 24:29-31 NWT}

"Look! He is Coming with the Clouds, and Every Eye will see him, and those who pierced him; and all the Tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. Yes, Amen." {Revelation 1:7 NWT}

Now! Does beating oneself in Grief, and Lamentation sound like Good News to you? The very sad part of this is, 7 Million are now going door-to-door, preaching a lie, and are not even aware that they are. Even worse yet, there are 17 Million undecided ones standing on the side-lines showing interest in that Organization; that themselves are not aware the Preaching of the Good News of the Kingdom, is not authorized by Jehovah God. I think I have made that very clear!

To prove that they alone are the one true Religion, the Witnesses will point to Matthew 24:14 and tell you that, "we are the only ones doing this Global Preaching work!"To them that is the last word; but no one can argue that they are not doing it. Think about that though. That is a work that resembles so closely, the light of the Gospel of the Glory of Christ; that their preaching activity, while carried out, would very easily possibly mislead even the Chosen Ones; as to date it has misled 7 Million not of the Chosen Class, who would very easily be misled. The Truth is, though, only a False Prophet would be doing that work, because only a False Prophet would not get the true sense of Matthew 24:14, or what was behind it, as apparently the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society does not. So their Preaching activity does not stamp them as the one true Religion at all, but stamps them as a False Prophet, because they do not see, that, that work is devil designed for the purposes of misleading that part of the World that will have nothing to with the Church's of Christendom. The devil would have it all inclusive! He is out to mislead this entire World, not merely only a part of it; he wants it all; and what better way, than Preaching this Good News of the Kingdom in all the inhabited earth for a Witness to all Nations, until comes the end. satan has covered this whole entire World by the Preaching work as done by the Governing Bodies Watchtower Society. How can that really be stated with complete accuracy? Paul will show us how. Take note of his next words:

12"And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13For such men are False Apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as Apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve." {2 Corinthians 11:12-15 NIV}

The Governing Body will tell us, as they have so many times, that they are equal to the early Apostles, in that the Anointed remnant is within their ranks; but this claim is what Paul warned us about, and clearly tells us that they are False Apostle's masquerading as Apostles of Christ. Looking like Angels of light, these Ministers of satan, also come to the doors masquerading as Ministers of righteouness; to very easily mislead those behind those doors. As I said! A devil design, to entrap the remainder of this World, through a Religion that resembles very closely, but is not, the one true Religion.

What I have written here, is the True Message of the Gospel of Christ! That, to this World, will be anything but Good News.

How do we know with absolute certainty, that the Preaching of the Good News of the Kingdom is not Authorized by Jehovah? Jehovah himself will answer that. Notice what he tells us:

21 "I have not sent these Prophets, yet they run around claiming to speak for me. I have given them no message,yet they go on Prophesying."{Jeremiah 23:21 NLT}

32 "I am against those who Prophesy False Dreams" —the LORD Jehovah's declaration—"telling them and leading My people astray with their Falsehoods and their Boasting. It was not I who sent or commanded them, and they are of no benefit at all to these people"—[this is] Jehovah's declaration." {Jeremiah 23:32 HCSB} Look what he next tells us:

22 But if they had stood in my intimate group, then they would have made my people hear my own words, and they would have caused them to turn back from their bad way and from the badness of their dealings." {Jeremiah 23:22 NWT}

Just who would this intimate group be? Why the Chosen Ones! The ones Jesus told us it was not possible to mislead!

Let me now enumerate what I have gathered up to this point. Jesus has told us that there would be an Organization that might possibly mislead the Chosen Ones, and through the pen of Luke he has told us, that this Organization would be preaching that the, "Time was near," and cautioned us, "not to go after them." while Paul informed us, that it was Jesus who was the Faithful Slave, and the Anointed Class were merely the House itself; but they were not the Faithful Slave of the Parable in Matthew 24:45, so reasonably, if they were not that Faithful Slave in the first Century, then most certainly, any surviving members today, would not be either; they would merely constitute the House; while, as Paul pointed out, Jesus was the one appointed over God's household, and Paul, one of the true anointed Class, made the statement: "We are the House!" So! What was true in the first Century would have to be the case today, as well.

Now knowing that the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses is not Authorized by Jehovah for their work of Preaching this Good news of the Kingdom, and now knowing that they are not the Faithful Slave as they make Claim; that they are not the true Anointed Class; all of that of necessity would mean that they are not Authorized by Jehovah to carry on this practice of disfellowshipping either. Even better! They are not, Jehovah's Spirit Directed Visible Organization, on earth today. That their Watchtower Magazine is not Jehovah's Main principle teaching instrument as they make claim.

Jehovah's main principle teaching instrument is in the hands of the Christ, and that teaching instrument is the Holy Spirit. For any who doubt that consider the following list of scriptures, and prove to yourselves what I say, is exactly scripturally correct. {Acts 2:33} {John 14:15-17,26;15:26,27; 16:13} {1 Corinthians 2:10} {Galatians 1:11,12} {Ephesians 3:1-3} {1 John 2:27}

Those three Witnesses should be sufficient to prove what I say.

According to this next scripture, now would be the time to understand this matter clearly, because, and no doubt, we are in the last days of this system of things, and I understood it clearly! Do you?

20"The anger of the Jehovah will not turn back until he has done everything he intends to do. In the last days you will understand this clearly. 21 I didn’t send these Prophets,yet they ran with their Message. I didn’t speak to them, yet they Prophesied." {Jeremiah 23:20,21 GW} Wannabe

• acolytes
    acolytes

A lot of words from the G.B.

Acolytes

• acolytes
    acolytes

Even more from you.

Acolytes

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

The message?

Jesus is the Son of God, our Lord and saviour, he lived and was killed and was resurrected on the 3rd day and is at the right hand of God with all authority given unto him.

These is salvation in no one else and no other name under heaven by which we can be saved.

• Livingbreeze
    Livingbreeze

re:

The message?

Jesus is the Son of God, our Lord and saviour, he lived and was killed and was resurrected on the 3rd day and is at the right hand of God with all authority given unto him.

These is salvation in no one else and no other name under heaven by which we can be saved.

So, how then are we being saved through Jesus and in his name? Do I just say some prayer and that's it? What then is the meaning of Matt 24:14? What is the true gospel message?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

LivingBreeze, read the book of Acts and you will see what the gospel was that the apostles were preaching. It was salvation through Jesus. That was it. They were dedicated to "the name". The name of Jesus. If you read the NT without WT goggles, the true meaning of the gospel becomes clear.

• Open mind
    Open mind

A wall of text, regardless of your message, isn't very good marketing, IMO.

brotherdan's concise take on it is much more effective.

om

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Mat 24:14

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

It's an interesting chapter, one that warns first about those claming to be annointed ( Christ) and deceiving many.

Interesting eh?

Like Brotherdan mentioned, Acts clears this up, if there is any confusion.

Heck just the first chapter of ACTS is enough of an eye opener, if a JW has the heart to read it:

1 In my former book, Theophilus, I wrote about all that Jesus began to do and to teach 2 until the day he was taken up to heaven, after giving instructions through the Holy Spirit to the apostles he had chosen. 3 After his suffering, he showed himself to these men and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God. 4 On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. 5 For John baptized with a water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.”

6 So when they met together, they asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?”

7 He said to them: “ It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority . 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.

10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

There are also the words of Paul:

15 Now, brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance a : that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Peter, b and then to the Twelve. 6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

And Peter in ACTS:

Acts 4:12 , "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men, by which we must be saved."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit