Memorial talk wt escape clause

by prologos 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos
    Sott, the religion "British Israel" actually taught that the tribe of Dan, who already was north in the promised land moved on into central Europe and founded the Hanseatic City DANzig, now gDANsk in Poland. Israel sans frontieres.
  • william draper
    william draper

I began feeling guilty about not partaking , therefore , I started to partake , but as I was always traveling , none of the people ever knew me , I did not though make any show , but one year I was late , and standing room only , and I found that they did not want me to have the cup completely in my hands , a struggle almost began , but then the young brother relinqui sh ed . That was my last time at the KH .

Since writing a couple of books , one being 500 Scriptures against the Trinity Doctrine , which should hqve been one of their signature books , but Truth really doesnt really run that expressively and simple in the JWs ORG

The other book is 500 Scriptures about the 7th Day Sabbath ,

Also the read of CRISES OF CONSCIENCE helps one to understand more how our body just seem to become like a fixture in the congregation

• prologos
    prologos
    "escape clause" in the title was not meant to invite "how to exit from wt" comments, but simply how the memorial talk outline manages to justify the switch from the "forgive our sins" New Covenant to the --'drink and eat only for future kings' idea. of course all answers are welcome here and enlightening.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit