If you want to see Episode 1 of the new XJW documentary, "Belief," here are links

by AndersonsInfo 37 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Belief: Episode 1 - Sacred Ground

Belief: Episode 2 trailer

The video it looks better in full-screen version so click on "box" at right bottom. Be prepared, it's quite long, but excellent.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Thank you, Barbara!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

At about minute 9, a Beatles song is heard in the background.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Nature%27s_Son

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Minute 29, more Beatles music.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helter_Skelter_%28song%29

(Why am I bringing this up? The Beatles haven't usually looked upon this sort of usage in a favorable manner. Was permission granted?)

• carla
    carla

marking for later, thanks!

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Good question, leavingwt. I sent the producer/director your inquiry.

Barbara

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I watched the whole thing.

Very helpful for those of us who are in the beginning stages of leaving. I really appreciate people who are brave enough to put themselves out there to help so many of us see we are not alone in what we are going through, in how we feel. Sometimes it just takes the advise of those who have been there themselves to pick us up and show us.. we can do it! We will survive.

Thank you Mani Garcia for your wonderful work!

I look forward to watching the rest.

• whereami
    whereami

Absolutely fantastic!!!

We should link these videos to any Jw's Facebook page one might know. That will get them thinking.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Marking for later.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Thank you so much, Barbara, for posting this link. I just watched Episode 1 and I found it PROFOUND. Highly recommended viewing. Let's keep this up so that as many as can are able to view.

Wouldn't it be great if this video series was nominated as one of the best documentaries when it comes around to Osc*r time? The viewing audience would increase exponentially...the PAIN felt by so many is palpable in this documentary and it would be a great force for education as to the hidden nature of the JW religion...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit