Loose Change 2nd Edition (Full)

by possible-san 68 Replies latest social entertainment

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I am skeptical that the wings of a 757, regardless of their design and physical composition, would cease to exist upon "smacking into a structurally sound building".

Why? That building was not built the same as the twin towers. This is what I mean when I said that common sense is VERY fallible unless you have a LOT of experience in these situations.

What do you mean when you say "cease to exist"? Do you expect two wings to be laying on the ground?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

You can see the "plane shape" at the Pentagon too:

I just sketched out here what is seen in the photos; the white giving the outlines of the hole and the lavender indicating structural damage to the limestone and, in some places, underlying brick. Is it a "perfect" imprint of the plane like at the WTC? No. At the WTC, the columns were cladded with aluminum, a soft metal; the wings striking the metal left a sharp imprint or slice like a die striking a coin. At the Pentagon, the exterior was cladded with limestone. Limestone takes an impression less easily than aluminum. It just breaks off. So instead of a sharp outline of a slice, we just have missing limestone. But there is an impression of the plane nonetheless; you can clearly see here where the fuselage hit (two-story center hole), where the heavy parts of the wings hit (rest of the white outlined hole), and where the lighter parts of the wings hit (lavender colored parts with stripped limestone).

Now what I was pointing wrt the wings producing a non-hole at the WTC can be best seen when we look at a much better quality photo than the one you gave:

Now look at the impact area at columns 147-152. In your distant shot, it looks like there is a gaping hole here. But the steel columns are actually fully intact; they did not give way to the incoming wing. The aluminum cladding is missing, much like the limestone exterior is missing at the equivalent area on the Pentagon facade. And if you look at where the vertical stablizer hit the WTC, there isn't even a mark on the building. Similarly, you can see how column 109 had the aluminum cladding bent inward and punctured but not removed. So we can see the amount of damage created by the wings decrease the further from the fuselage we go:

Notice too that the actual hole follows the structure of the building (the hole is largely in terms of missing panels of columns). You're not going to get a cartoon-like hole in the exact form of the plane. It is the same at the Pentagon, although the structure there was very different.

• possible-san
    possible-san

Leolaia.

If that is what the video claims, then here you have a good example of it's unreliability. A voice recorder was found.

The voice recorder which I pointed out is that of the airplane which clashed to "World Trade Center." Not the Pentagon.

possible

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Ah, thank you possible-san, I thought you were also talking about the Pentagon. Hardly surprising since the two crash scenes at the WTC were utterly crushed by the collapsing buildings and whatever was left was buried by 1.25 million tons of steel and debris.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Here is the DCA (Reagan National Airport) radar with ATC audio from Andrews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF5bN6er5TQ

AA77 is the red dot that at 1:40 is assigned the label "S". It crashes into the Pentagon at about 4:10. The aircraft makes a close approach to Gofer06 and you can hear the air traffic controllers direct him to follow the plane, and the pilot describes the plane as a 757 and then confirms that it has crashed into the Pentagon minutes later.

• possible-san
    possible-san

Leolaia.

Thank you for your reply.

But those doubt does not be dispelled in spite of your efforts, IMO.
    That is not related that I like/love you or dislike you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K0i0

Probably, I think that the U.S. Government is obligated to explain to people more.
    If they cannot convince the Japanese who do not have anti-American sentiment, why can people of Afghanistan and Iraq be convinced?
    I think so.

possible

• possible-san
    possible-san

Mr. Dave Vonkleist has said to Japanese people.

The release of this film has created quite a controversy, for understandable reasons.
    Some are trying to debunk it, discredit it, somehow bring it down.
    None the less, I think that what you‘ve seen, with the video footage and the photographic evidence, screams that there are questions that we as Americans, and you as Japanese, and indeed everywhere in the world, we all demand to have these answers, because our lives are in jeopardy.We now face a possible threat of global thermonuclear annihilation.

George Bush, time and time again, goes on television and talks about a possible preemptive strike... whether it be in Iran or North Korea or anywhere else that they may have an agenda.

The people of this country are now just beginning to realize that there is a distinct possibility that other countries may be looking towards the United States and considering a preemptive strike.This I am sure you realize, would result in circumstances that nobody wants to entertain.
    And it is because of the release of this film and because of the people of this country now beginning to question the motives of our government, that I beg you all for help.
    I beg you all to reach across the Pacific Ocean, to the American people, through your companies, through your corporations.

http://www.wa3w.com/911/message.html

possible

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

OK. Some Japanese people don't believe it. Some people believe the earth was created in six literal days. The validity of either belief is discredited with facts and science.

• possible-san
    possible-san

The message to Japanese people from Mr. Dave Vonkleisthttp://www.wa3w.com/911/images/PresForJ_E_Web.mov

Well, in Japan, Christian population is 1 or less %.
    Furthermore, almost all that Christian's theology is not "fundamentalism" but "liberal."
    That is, almost all Japanese people never believe that "the earth was created in six literal days".
    Even Jehovah's Witnesses reject the explanation "in six literal days."

possible

• JWoods
    JWoods

OK, so if that airplane did NOT hid the Pentagon, what happened to it?

How do you explain the airplane parts in the Pentagon?

How do you explain the radar track showing that plane approaching the Pentagon?

How do you explain the security video showing that plane flying into the Pentagon?

This is so ludicrous that it really bears no further comment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit