Loose Change 2nd Edition (Full)

by possible-san 68 Replies latest social entertainment

• possible-san
    possible-san

Probably your question is meaningless, IMO.

Your question is not as follows.
    "What have Japanese people said about that?"

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I am asking you why it is relevant. Can you answer why what Japanese people think is relevant?

• possible-san
    possible-san

Once again, I have to say to you.
    I cannot understand the meaning of your question.

Why do you ask me, "Why"?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I cannot understand the meaning of your question.

Sorry to hear that. It's a very simple question.

• possible-san
    possible-san

notverylikely.

Although I am in this forum since 2008, I saw the question which I cannot understand for the first time.

Although I feel the intention that you make a fool of Japanese people.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Although I am in this forum since 2008, I saw the question which I cannot understand for the first time.

I don't think how you have been on the forum really has anything to do with the question....

So, you asked about the plane at the pentagon, I provided an answer. After that, you said that you don't think Japanese people would accept the explanation I provided. I am asking why it is relevant that Japanese people would accept you. You brought up Japanese people so it would seem that you think what they think regarding the matter is relevant, so I am asking WHY you think it is relevant. Make sense?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I think the Possible-san is saying that had this happened in Japan, the Japanese would not be so willing to accept such an answer.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    I watched this video yesterday. Is this a fact? What do you think?

I think it's a load of manure.

Which part of that video is specifically incorrect?

Almost the whole thing?

Why isn't a voice recorder found?

If that is what the video claims, then here you have a good example of it's unreliability. A voice recorder was found.

"FBI investigators yesterday recovered American Airlines Flight 77's flight-data recorder and the badly damaged voice-data recorder from the rubble of the Pentagon, where terrorists crashed a hijacked airliner on Tuesday. Sources involved in the recovery said the voice recorder, which chronicles cockpit conversations, may be of little use because it was melted by the fire that engulfed the building. The flight-data recorder, which logs information about the jetliner's flight pattern, seemed to be intact" (The Washington Times, September 15, 2001, p. C-1).

BTW, the data from the flight data recorder is freely available on the internet and so is all the ATC audio and radar data. All this evidence is overwhelming.

And where did the body of the airplane which crashed into the Pentagon disappear?

Inside the building. That's where the fuselage ended up (laws of inertia and all).

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I think the Possible-san is saying that had this happened in Japan, the Japanese would not be so willing to accept such an answer.

Thanks P. As much as I dislike trying to figure out what people mean, presuming you are correct, I think the question would be irrelevant. It didn't happen there and it's not germane to the issue.

• possible-san
    possible-san

notverylikely.

After that, you said that you don't think Japanese people would accept the explanation I provided. I am asking why it is relevant that Japanese people would accept you. You brought up Japanese people so it would seem that you think what they think regarding the matter is relevant, so I am asking WHY you think it is relevant. Make sense?

Ah, I see.

Of course, I am not telling representing Japanese people.
    Therefore, I said, "Probably","(I think)."

Well, you should read the comments of the following YouTube video.
    Many Japanese people comment there.
    Of course, since that is written in Japanese, you have to translate into English.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mBEXOhS3lU

And please search the words "Pentagon" and "body" (Kitai) in Japanese.
    Each of those articles written in Japanese, will deny your explanation.

Of course, probably, there are also Japanese people who think that your explanation is correct.

possible

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit