Loose Change 2nd Edition (Full)

by possible-san 68 Replies latest social entertainment

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Possible-san, you still aren't telling my WHY it is relevant what the Japanese people commenting think and you have not addressed my answer to your question about the fuselage.

• possible-san
    possible-san

Do you say so, after reading those comments?

You yourself need to try hard.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Do you say so, after reading those comments?

You yourself need to try hard.

OK, I get it, you are prevaricating and won't answer questions. No need to continue this discussion.

• possible-san
    possible-san

notverylikely.

I think that you are idiotic.

I showed the address.
    Why don't you see that?

In this forum, the address itself is not displayed even if I write the address of YouTobe.
    You should "double-click" that video and should see comments.

possible

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I think that you are idiotic.

OK.

I showed the address.
    Why don't you see that?

I did see that, but you can't explain the relevance and didn't address my earlier points.

• possible-san
    possible-san

Did you really read them?

You translate the texts of those Japanese into English, and show me.

• peacedog
    peacedog

NotVeryLikely:

And where did the body of the airplane which crashed into the Pentagon disappear?
    It didn't. It completely came apart, parts of it were burned, part vaporized.

Here's an image of the pentagon "crash" site before the demolition team took a large part of the wall down:

Does this look like a building that was hit by a 757 ? It doesn't to me.

You said parts of the plane were "vaporized." Does that include the wings before they hit the building?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Here's an image of the pentagon "crash" site before the demolition team took a large part of the wall down:

What demolition team? Are you referring to the demolition of the entire wedge over a month later? You realize that this is the wall in the A/E Drive, where parts of the plane finally came to rest after travelling through three rings of the Pentagon, right? Maybe you don't.

Does this look like a building that was hit by a 757 ?

How could a close-up shot of one small blow-out hole (among several) along the path of the plane inside the building possibly convey what a building hit by a 757 is supposed to look like? Or are you under the erroneous impression that is the hole left by the plane when it entered the building?

The fact is that the mound of debris in front of this hole contained aircraft wreckage (including parts of the landing gear) and body parts from dozens of passengers -- in fact, it had the densest concentration of bodily remains of passengers from AA77. There's ground-up people in that photo.

You said parts of the plane were "vaporized." Does that include the wings before they hit the building?

There was no scientific claim made that the plane was "vaporized". It was shredded into scrap as it passed through E-Ring, D-Ring, and C-Ring, with some pieces stopping at the outer wall of B-Ring, crashing into a forest of structural columns that tore the plane apart. Plane wreckage was mixed with building wreckage and all burned for days. But debris was recovered and sorted in the North Parking Lot for weeks, catalogued and with personal effects and remains of victims sent to their respective families.

Most of the mass of the wings and fuselage ended up in the building (judging from the hole on the facade). The lighter parts beyond the fuel tanks and engines (and the lightweight tail) did not and were pulverized into many small pieces, like the rest of the parts that produced exterior debris littering the northern lawn.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Why (why why why) are you even bothering with this, Leolaia?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I know. I shouldn't bother. But it is distressing that clap-trap like this is still suckering people. Similarly, I don't know why I bother posting about Stichen and Zeitgeist. There will always be people who prefer exciting, sexy claims rather than checking out the facts.

Actually, though I like some of the people here in this thread, and so that is why I am bothering with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit