Questions to ask yourself about Jehovah’s Witnesses

by sabastious 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
    cantleave

Little Imp were you directing your post 23 / 24 to me?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Wannabefree, questions 1-2 you simply stated Jesus, The WTS wouldn't even insert the name Jesus in respect to those 2 questions, JC is demoted to a second class status in everything that is written about The GB/Faithful and Discreet Slave etc, the mother Organization is promoted above everything else then Jerkohbah, JC rarely comes into the picture.

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

Cantleave was for MadJW, sorry for not making it clear.

MadJW - I have to say that most of what you say certainly didn't relate to any of the churches I have attended. That said, naturally I have not attended them all so cannot speak for those.

I did notice that at the meetings in the talks when slandering other religions the speaker used to say such things as though they related to all religions so I merely mention this so that you know that it is just not true. Like me, I am sure you wish to be accurate in your knowledge of other faiths. Therefore, those listening may well believe that it is true of all religions when factually it is not.

Blessings.

LI

• garyneal
    garyneal

marking, be back later

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

jookbeard: you may be correct, but Jehovah's Witnesses are still trained to say Jesus for such questions. I think it falls under "Theocratic Warfare".

• garyneal
    garyneal

Mad, half of your questions do not even make sense if you've ever set foot in a church. You really don't know too much about CHURCHianity do you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit