Does Islam disfellowship? What happens when a Muslim wants to leave?

by journey-on 36 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on

The internet is full of confliction on the subject. Anyone have firsthand knowledge?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

It is a Religion of Peace. I would assume that the individual is thanked for his or her past support and treated like royalty, as evidence of the Tolerance that Islam promotes.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Like the JW's!

• leavingwt
  • VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

You will either get stoned to death or beheaded!

V665

• baltar447
    baltar447

In the words of Achmed the dead terrorist: I Kill You!

Seriously though, in muslim controlled countries don't they execute their apostates?

• leavingwt
  • Gordy
    Gordy

Any Muslim who leaves , is considered an apostate, any other Muslim has the right to kill them.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I don't know what happens to muslims, but i know the WTBTS says that no one should be made to choose between family and religion, think i'm joking?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/174959/1/No-One-Should-Be-Made-to-Choosee280a6-LIES-from-July-09-Awake

• Balsam
    Balsam

Thank goodness we don't have hit Elders hunting us down and trying to kill us. That is one thing we can be thankful for having been a JW. I talked to a Muslim man who came to the KH one time and he could be put to death in his country for even entering a Christian Church of any kind. He loved the American freedoms here in the USA.

Ruth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit