Great refutation of Watchtower's "Origin of Life" and "Was Life Created?" brochures

by Third Eye Open 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Even if it serves no apparent purpose, the truth must be told. I've read this work last year. I'm somewhat familiar with genetics and that is a well written study. I even checked some of the quotes and they match.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

With the lack of anything significant to critique from this summer's DC, I figured it might be nice to resurrect this thread. It may contain a link to the

BEST

CRITIQUE of BorgLit

EVER

By the way, did the author NEVER reveal himself? Not even with a pseudonym? That's too bad because he did great work.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

[BUMP]

Great work!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This was great. . .

There, I bumped it!

• mariu
    mariu

Oh wow, thanks for bumping this. Very well written.

Reminds me of Jan Hauglands thorough dissection of one of those WTS evolution tracts/books - it wasn't done from the biology perspective, but rather showing all the misrepresentations and out-of-context quotes they used systematically throughout the entire thing. Must have been more than 10 years ago, I can't seem to find the full text now. This, to me, was the thing that shattered the whole myth of JWs being "honest bible researchers".

• Abstractness
    Abstractness

Did anyone translate it into other languages? I could translate it into German if no one has done it.

Can someone tell me how to comunicate with the author, in case he has corrections of his critique.

btw I'm new here, how can I let this thread automatically send me emails when someone replies ?

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

To Quote Outlaw. "It's Crap. We Just Point It Out."

• JustMe2
    JustMe2

Marked

• JustMe2
    JustMe2

Double post

• padrepiotroll
    padrepiotroll

Hi, if I understand correctly this beautiful document was produced with LaTeX. I would like to translate it to my native language, but I only found a Word document. Does anyone have the original LaTeX (and BibteX, I guess) source code?

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit