by Protarded 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• paranoia agent
    paranoia agent
    Let her make the choice.
  • Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Hi

A baby won't stop her progress.

She will be able to grow as a morally sound person. To care for a baby, child and later young adult is not easy and she needs a lot of strength and also support from her parents or others, especially as she is young, BUT IT IS REALLY WORTH THE EFFORT.

As you put it well your daughter is your life and love.

If she has a child of her own, her child WILL BE HER LIFE AND LOVE. I think nothing is greater than the love one has for your own child.

She will not regret it.

With your support she could still educate herself. Her career AND MAJOR POTENTIAL is not lost at all.

If she has an abortion, guilty feelings could come up during her whole life, especially if she might have other children later.

• 20years_to_get_free
    20years_to_get_free
    I am rabidly pro-choice, but it becomes difficult when the pregnant female is a child. It is your job to ensure she makes good choices that do not destroy her life. If it were my daughter, I would strongly encourage early termination. I speak as one who has experienced both abortion and child birth.
  • Question_Mans_interpretation
    Question_Mans_interpretation
    I would advise adoption.
  • Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

I still feel that as long as this formation is nothing more than a clump of blood, without a heart beat or a nerve system, have at it. Solve your problem. By the way, was it negligence on the parents' part to allow a young girl to become preggers? Hmmmm?

Better sex ed and supervision next time!!!

SL

• Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

Six weeks or less into a pregnancy is nothing more than a blood clot inside the uterus. Sometimes a prolonged, very strenuous run will act as a detacher from the uterus wall and then the girl will just get a heavy, longer than usual period.

SL

• cantleave
    cantleave
    It is her choice as to whether keep it or not. I would support her whatever decision she makes.
  • Protarded
    Protarded
    I Appreciate the input. I like the thought of letting her decide and if it weren't my daughter, I'd tend to agree. She just has such a promising future without the burden of a baby at such a young age.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I used to be totally against abortion but now I think that if the pregnancy is terminated very early on then it's really no different then getting a cancerous mole removed before it spreads. I mean really when you think about it the thing is just growing cells and if it's unwanted then it will be born possibly into a bad situation. It will also be none the wiser. Once it becomes aware that is when the idea of abortion should stop and that's pretty early on in the pregnancy. I mean there are millions of children on this planet that really have no life just living day to day with no food and not much love or any by thier parents, is this anyway to live. It's really sad but it the reality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit