Abortion?

by Protarded 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Protarded
    Protarded

scenerio. Your daughter gets pregnant. Your little girl whom you've invested your life and love. The only child.Her grades are above average. She has MAJOR potential. This baby would stop her progress cold. Would you be for or against abortion?

• prologos
    prologos
    who is the father, does he even have more potential? enhancing the gene pool, the family's fortune?
  • Protarded
    Protarded

Prolo, No. He is a Loser. To clarify, she is 16.

• JeffT
    JeffT

We have a ten year old granddaughter living with us. Her father (our son) got his act together and is back in college. Her mother is around, but only sees her from time to time. (I don't want to go into the nature of the complications, they're in the past.) My wife and I wouldn't trade her for the world, although we sometimes are forced into facing the fact that we were younger last time we did this.

It worked for us, but I recognized it might not for everybody.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    The baby is a grandchild.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Against. She can go to the alternative school while pregnant, and I would help raise the baby while she finished school. That's my grandchild in there. Time to pool our resources. And oh, def get her on the pill!!
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I am a male , and if I got a girl pregnant in my youth and pressed her to get an abortion , I don`t believe I would ever forgive myself.

Just saying

smiddy

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus
    What about letting HER make the decision?
  • scary21
    scary21

Just support her what ever HER decision. I agree with Retrovirus. I was 16 with a baby myself. I was married with two sets of supportive grandparents and it was still very hard. I am pro choice as long at is done early. 8-10 weeks is best. Just love her no matter what. Everyone makes mistakes, but this one will effect her the rest of her life if she becomes a mother......... Easy for guys to say..... IMO there would be MORE abortions if they were the ones that got pregnant.....There is always adoption too.

No one talks about it but you would be surprised how many nice girls have had to have an abortion because the time was just not right for them. I know of many, but I bet my husband doesn't know any. I never tell !

So I guess from all my life experience I would have to say I would want her to have an abortion.

• cofty
    cofty

I would support her choice.

In your scenario can we assume the pregnancy is still in very early stage?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit