I have renounced atheism: I now believe in God!

by Awakened at Gilead 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

UnDfd:

Yahweh is a homicidal maniac who delights in burnt flesh and the killing and raping of his enemies. I mean, most of the OT is about how many people he kills. 10,000 here. 10,000 there. 10,000 everywhere. If you believe that such an evil entity is a god, the joke's on you.

Samples:

(1 Samuel 15:3) Now go, and you must strike down Am′a?lek and devote him to destruction with all that he has, and you must not have compassion upon him, and you must put them to death, man as well as woman, child as well as suckling, bull as well as sheep, camel as well as ass.’”

(Psalm 137:9) Happy will he be that grabs ahold and does dash to pieces Your children against the crag.

Sounds like the key to happiness to me: take little kids and crack their skulls open = happiness according to Yahweh.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

A@G, thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

(You have just given me the idea for a new thread! Thanks!)

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

marking for Toni to watch later.....

she always says I will be struck by lightning talking like this....

,,,,I tell her His Noodliness will protect me....LOL.

Snakes (Rich )

• megs
    megs

You had me scared before I watched the video! I really should know better... LOL

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

What did you use for the graphics?

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR
    Beks, belittling you is like beating a one legged man in an ass-kicking contest......

Burns - I vote your comment to Beks, on page one, as the wittiest and most humours retort I have read in a while.

I see your sword has not gone rusty.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Marking as I can't watch this at work!!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Nicely done.

You need one of these for your car.

lisa

• Chalam
    Chalam

Given the irony of the video I will wonder whether some of the comments above are serious or are tongue in cheek, lol

In all seriousness, I prefer Richard Dawkins theory of Intelligent Design

Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed (Part 10 of 10)

Blessings,

Stephen

• StAnn
    StAnn

Beks, I have to enlighten you. I now believe in Santa Claus. After I left the JWs, my co-workers informed me that Santa Claus only comes to visit those who believe in him! So that's why all of us JW children were screwed all those years. Ever since I started believing in Santa, I've had a gift under the tree every year. Go ahead and give it a try!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit