Statement From 9/11 Families For A Safe And Strong America

by Bangalore 28 Replies latest social current

• designs
    designs

In New York City you hop a subway train and within minutes you can be in any part of the island.

The Center may be a dud or it may be well supported, I've attended Catholic Masses where there were 5 of us and others where there were 100s.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

designs

Do you know where the closest Islamic community to this site is?

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

HEY DARK SIDE! I'M AGREEING WITH YOU THIS TIME, AT LEAST IN PRINCIPLE. PLEASE STOP BASHING YOUR HEAD AGAINST MY POSTS.

BASH YOU HEAD AGAINST WHAT-HER-NAMES POSTS!

BTW My foot's anything but delicate.

Sorry Sooner. Sometimes it's difficult for me to distinguish between the idiots and the sane. Sometimes, I get caught up in the ridiculousness of the stupid. My apologies to you

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Oppose it, that's your right, but then what.

Don't stop. That's what

• designs
    designs

No I don't, if its like the Muslims I know in California they are all over the place mixed in a community like most other religions are. Now there may be apartment buildings and condominiums that are predominately Muslims. The Mosque two blocks away from my SILs home in Pittsburgh has Muslims scatterred through the neighborhood.

• designs
    designs

Dark-

So exactly what are you planning and willing to do to oppose the Mosque.

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

No I don't, if its like the Muslims I know in California they are all over the place mixed in a community like most other religions are. Now there may be apartment buildings and condominiums that are predominately Muslims.

Muslims practicing their religion openly in California?

They are all over the place?

Apartment buildings and condos that are predominately Muslim?

Sounds like religious intolerance is alive and well in America

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

So exactly what are you planning and willing to do to oppose the Mosque.

I speak to my friends. Local demonstrations. E-mails to senators, congressmen and personal friends. Posts on boards like this

And I have a single vote, this month and in November

What do you plan on doing?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

We'reDS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit