Most of us either when exiting the witnesses or after exiting have certain beliefs/practices that bothered us so much we could not suport this organization anymore. What were your breaking points ? Here were a few of mine :
1. Faulty Child Abuse policies - The pressure on families NOT to report abuse to police. And how child abuse victims are treated. Sick.
2. Disfellowshipping & Shunning - Most barbaric behavior one human could do towards another human outside of physical torture. It's mental torture.
3. Everchanging views of the alleged " Last days " or Generation . Leaders of the WT society don't know- yet they claim to know the future .
4. Blood Transfusion Practices - Many people have died " obeying " this WT command avoiding life saving blood transfusions.
5. The discouraging of higher education in colleges or university's - WT does this to prevent critical thinking ability in members , total control.
So these are the big 5 for me I believe which caused me to exit the Jehovah's Witness cult. What about you ? What were the beliefs/practices that pushed you past the breaking point in exiting theWT organization ? Look forward to your comments