What Beliefs/ Practices of Jehovah's Witnesses do you Disagree With Most?

by flipper 32 Replies latest jw friends

• carvin
    carvin

This is a hard question to answer as to pick one thing would be impossable. It is best for me to say i disagree with all their teaching. I know some may say things like their teachings on morality are good, and on the face value I would agree. But lets not forget that their teaching is not so much to be moral for morallitys sake but to make the WT look good. Everything they teach is for their benefit not the individuals.

I hope that makes since

• flipper
    flipper

ISAAC AUSTIN- Exactly. Good point. The claim to be God's spokesman by the GB of the WT society is so arrogant - it's redundant .

MCSEMIKE- Actually I agree with you. Jehovah's Witnesses ARE as dangerous as Nazi's, terrorists and the like because although not PHYSICALLY violent , they are PSYCHOLOGICALLY abusive and at times violent in their treatment of child abuse victims and women and those of lesser education. Good to hear from you Mike. Hope things are going well for you. Take care.

CARVIN- You make an important point. Everything the WT society teaches is basically for their own benefit and outward appearance on behalf of the WT society. I truly feel the WT society would rather have JW's obey THEIR directions over ANYTHING in the Bible - if it disagreed with WT society policy ! They might CLAIM to preach morality- but in reality the leaders lack morals by being unethical

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to bump this up for any who missed it or wanted to comment, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit