why work your ass off in America till you Die? Retire out of this country and send our politician a message

by DaCheech 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

rubadub- detroit? another country? I can't remove this icon.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

you got buzzy, sammie, and friends wanting our police and city forces making $150k or more, so we can't afford our taxes

---------

interesting in that you always have to resort to pointing fingers. I don't think any of us advocated unnecessary or unwarranted payment for employment - if you can't afford your taxes, I guess you'll have to rebel in some way or move. That's the best advice I can give you - what else is there?

Regarding moving elsewhere - there is a lot of opportunity right now in China and India. Many who were in the USA to earn a living are moving back there because the economy has improved so much.

sammieswife

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

and sammie, as soon as I retire, I WILL leave.

and if many follow our lead, the US dollar will be worthless, when it is hitting the pockets of other countries!

see the problem now, or it will be an epidemic

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I speak 4 languages, it's handy

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I think people need to go where they need to be. People today are fluid and mobile - Americans moving out of the country in order to find a higher standard of living per dollar are the same as a lot of the people in Western countries doing the same thing. A lot of people around the world are unhappy with a faltering and/or stagnant economy and continual political upheaval. I don't blame anyone for moving someplace that offers them a better standard of living than they have - as long as they do it legally. I agree, speaking 4 languages will be handy no matter where on earth you choose to hang your hat! sammieswife

• Quandry
    Quandry

My cousins retired to Mexico. Then that area began to have problems, and they feared that the Mexican government was going to take their property, and sold it first. You have no guarantees of property rights when you go to another country.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

One place one might look into is Russia. By the time you get to retirement, Russia could well have full liberty for all, and the United Tyranny of America will be fully transformed by Osama Obama into an absolute dictatorship that makes even Russia at the height of its totalitarian regime look libertarian.

• DaCheech

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit