7 million Jehovah's Witneses . . . .

by nicolaou 7 Replies latest social humour

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

This junk mail fell through my letterbox this morning - made me smile

• undercover
    undercover

heh heh... I'm sure that convinced you to rush right out and buy whatever they're selling...

• cantleave
    cantleave

lol

• dandingus
    dandingus

Nice.

I always hate those "x number of people can't be wrong" statements. Every time I hear one of those, I think to myself "oh yes they can be"!

Think about it, at one time everyone thought the world was flat... And they were ALL wrong. Just because many people think something doesn't make it true.

• steve2
    steve2

If "reality" needed popular support to become accepted, we'd still be in caves. Yes, there may well be seven million active JWs, but not a worthwhile active brain cell among them.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Carrie Underwood has sold 7 million copies of "Some Hearts."
    The game "Modern Warfare 2" sold 7 million copies on it's first day of availability.
    A book by Erich Von Daniken, "Chariots of God" has sold 7 million copies.

My point is that most of us have never heard of any of these particular things, a certain song or game or book.
    Even if we had, we don't know that much about it. It just isn't significant in our lives.
    7 million JW's are just as insignificant to the rest of the world.

• wobble
    wobble

That reminds me of the local pub that had an "A" board sign outside that said "A million flies can't be wrong, ours is the best food in town !"

I don't know if the mental picture you get from that would make you go and eat there ?

But the flies were probably right, 7 million JW's have got it wrong !

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

what about 7 million crappy hamburgers sold. no matter how many are sold the burgers are still

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit