ex-jw-uk

by bigmac 406 Replies latest jw friends

• bigmac
    bigmac

@roguepixel, do you want to send me a PM about your family, i may know them, i know a few in sandown---like my ex-wife & daughter.

@watersprout where in W MIDS?--PM if preferred----i sent you PM

• watersprout
    watersprout

I have sent you a PM Bigmac

• bigmac
    bigmac

@wsprout--PM reply sent

• xjw666
    xjw666

Hemel Hempstead but attended the Brighton Congregation in the 60's - early 70's.

A meetup would be good - but I attended one arranged by meetup a couple of years ago - only two other people turned up. One was a woman who bought a marked up bible and wanted to talk about Christ and the other was was a disfellowshipped gay guy who again was still too close to JW. I had nothing in common with either of them.

I'd like to meet up with some of the more cynical people who can have a laugh about it all.

• elm
    elm

Hi all ex-Jw in the uk, I live in Cornwall, I would love a meet up somewhere in the southwest, apart from this site which has been a great help, and I love not being a JW anymore, but I do sometimes feel like the only one. So yes a meet up would be great.

• nugget
    nugget

Hi bigmac

Looking forward to seeing you again soon at our Xmas fest. Puddings made yum yum yum. I feel so bad.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

sadly passing on the Xmas apostafest

• cantleave
    cantleave

Never mind Jook - we'll have a drink for you.

• ns7
    ns7

East Yorks

• xjw666
    xjw666

What is this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit