ex-jw-uk

by bigmac 406 Replies latest jw friends

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i thought i would drag this old thread up to date-took me ages to find in search;

any recent new UK members welcome to add their username and say hello.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Wilmslow,Cheshire

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

Tedd and Zoe we are from London.

we both go way back both sides of the family grandparents and all.

Zoe has nephew in the new Bethel and we have been there to visit him. Even had a meal in the new dinning room and had a tour.

It was a bit underwhelming and the display of old Bibles open to pages showing Jehovah’s name is supposed to prove everything they say is spot on!

interesting that about 300 living there and more than that living elsewhere but volunteering to come in and work for free. All on their own dime. Even security brothers travel by train then bus to sit and watch monitors all night.

the big wigs know they are onto a good thing with all this free labour

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

As its now 2024 i thought i would bump this thread if there are any new UK members browsing.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

A Happy New Year to all ! and especially to any new U.K members here !

If you are new, and wish to keep your anonymity, then just be careful not to Post too many details !

I made that mistake twice ! the last time I was surprised, because I thought I was being careful, I went for a beer with a friend, and in the bar was a lovely XJW guy I had known for years, he looked at me and said "Hello Phizzy" What the ? Apparently I had Posted this funny tale on here, and he recognised the details !

Welcome to all U.K Newbies !

• karter
    karter

I was in Walham Green congro 1984.

Karter.

• Elena
    Elena

I’m from the UK. Wales but not going to be too specific.

I worked on Bristol Assembly Hall back in the 1990s Brother Kieth Dyer was the big overseer at the time. Does anyone remember him?

Big UK Zoom Apostafest would be great. Those who want to remain anonymous could.

You can even disguise your voice these days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit