Big News in Ireland

by wantarevolution 42 Replies latest members private

• yknot
    yknot

Fence sitting....

Feel bad for those who dedicated their lives and are now losing their homes, jobs etc...

I don't like the corporation but I love Bro/Sis.........

I believe Italy, Iran, Greece, Central America (all relocated to Mexico), and Spain are in the same boat.

Scary makes you wonder which branch is more valuable...... Germany or France?

• vivalavida
    vivalavida

Were not some of the Central American branches also closing down soon?

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

I suppose you mean Ireland not Iran ;-)... Not much of a branch there I´d presume.

• metatron
    metatron

It suggests a disconnect between reported numbers and actual contributions. All those field service reports aren't revealing the real truth about decay.

metatron

• designs
    designs

The thought of coverting these Bethel homes into care facilities for their older members probably never crosses their minds.

• dozy
    dozy

This will be news to the Bethel couple from Ireland who told a relative that there was absolutely no chance that Dublin would be closed (approx 2 months ago). I wonder how they feel now.

I think there are several reasons for these closures - cost considerations ( you would get a tidy sum for the Ireland bethel , even in the current property climate and even getting a few bodies off the payroll is helpful in these difficult fiscal times ) , removal of any legal "footprint" in as many different lands as possible to mitigate child abuse lawsuits etc and a need to prevent any branch becoming "apostate" (such as Ireland nearly did in the 80's) by closing as many as possible & concentrating resources on the big boys.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

They should have an "All Branch" soccer match between the Branch offices that are slated to be closed. Whoever wins...stays open.

Ireland would kick France's butt in a Soccer match but because of a bad call made by some spiritually weak Referee , they'd loose and the Branch would get closed anyway !

• Tan Hai-chi
    Tan Hai-chi

People love to live in Delusion!

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Over the last ten years, Ireland had loads of immigrants move over, this is why they have had increase in publishers.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I wonder about those in Ireland and the UK, who still remember the great apostacy in Ireland will feel about this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit