Doncaster/Carcroft/Bentley in UK

by jamesmahon 26 Replies latest jw friends

• St George of England
    St George of England
    it should keep me entertained until Berwick

So what happens at Berwick? Do you get off and take a stroll down to Tweedmouth where you can admire the Old Manor House or Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses as it is now called?

George

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon

Thanks all for your kind welcomes. Nelly - what on earth is your daughter doing in Hull? I lived there for four years there and my wife heralds from there (well 'Cottingham near York' as she says - guess you would have to know the geography to get that. Bit like saying you are from near Brighton when you live in Bournemouth. Well, as much as people in Bournemouth could be classed as 'living'). Cantleaves story did keep me entertained until Berwick where I get off the train. Just live over the border on the coast in a place noone has ever heard of. I guess the bloke who knocked on the door yesterday must have been from the Berwick cong. First call in over 3 and a half years since moving here. Was wondering if even Jehovah had never heard of our village either.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Just live over the border on the coast in a place noone has ever heard of.

hmmmm... Lamberton, Burnmouth, Ayton, Eyemouth (Sorry everyones heard of that), Coldingham, St Abbs, Cairncross (too far inland).............

George

• zzaphod
    zzaphod

Hi, I`m in Wakefield, not a million miles away. Welcome to the forum. (ps ignore the southern softies )

All the best

Paul Uk

• nelly136
    nelly136

army lad and hormones, didnt last but shes settled up there now.

• wobble
    wobble

Hi James ! And HUGE WELCOME !

I live in the middle of Kent, but when I am really drunk I turn into a Fat Northern Bastard, so we are probably related via our DNA !

Good to 'ave you with us ont 'ere lad, and looking forward to your biog.

• zzaphod
    zzaphod

LoL Wobble, us up north are always really drunk, it`s a coping mechanism doncha know. I blame the WTS myself.

All the best

Paul UK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit