So help me out here.....

by Quillsky 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

If I were to accept Jesus as my personal savior, what would I have to do?

This is a serious question. Would I have to think or read something first? Sign something? (I assume not.) Be in a certain state of mind? If so, what state of mind?

If I didn't have the internet, to ask this very question, how would I know how to accept him as my personal savior?

Say tomorrow I wanted to accept Jesus as my personal savior, how exactly does accepting Jesus as my personal savior work?

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Say tomorrow I wanted to accept Jesus as my personal savior, how exactly does accepting Jesus as my personal savior work?

I think you have to fill out an application, then give him a money order or cash. I don't think he accepts checks or credit cards. Then he puts you on a schedule, depending on what kind of results you're looking for.

Oh, wait. I thought you meant personal trainer.

Nevermind

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

No no, I have a trainer. Now I have a gap in my schedule for a savior.

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

You'll shortly be given plenty of answers from various ones that have had it revealed to them. The challenge will be for you to learn to speak a new language: crazy. Wish I could help.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

dude get high, youll accept anything

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Now I have a gap in my schedule for a savior.

Well hell, I have some free time next week. How much money are you willing to fork out?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You have to write him a letter and tell him how you have been good this year, then make requests from him.

Oh wait. That's Santa Claus.

You have to believe in him and everything he stands for and accept that his power is beyond normal human power.

Oh wait. That's still Santa Claus.

You have to accept that he is here for the benefit of all mankind and that his goodness is spread outside the realm of time itself.

Oh wait. I keep giving Santa Claus references.

Nevermind.

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

I couldn't find it but I think Pimsleur might have put out a CD on how to speak and understand the language of Crazy. They should have a level two as well: Batsh*t Crazy.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

They should have a level two as well: Batsh*t Crazy.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Quillsky -- I Googled for an answer. Here's what I found. You need to pray as follows:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am sinful and in need of Your forgiveness. I repent of my sinful lifestyle and I want to turn from it and follow You. I believe that You died to pay the penalty for my sins and that You rose from the grave. I invite You to come into my heart and become my Lord and Savior. I ask this in Your name. Amen."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit