New book "Growing Up A Witness"

by joeleejr44 65 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• joeleejr44
    joeleejr44

Hey everyone thanks for the great comments. I will talk to my publishers company about my pricing but I unfortunatly signed an contract and they have final say how everything goes. I didn't come on this site to advertise my book and I sure don't mean to offend anyone but I know my story can help someone that may be ging through the same thing I went through. Also I didn't know I couldn't share my book with the site when I signed up and readeverything. So sorry everyone but I hope you still take a look and support because no matter what we all still need help after beng Witnesses and we do have that in common.

• nelly136
    nelly136

nice to meet you

dont think it was so much the sharing the book that caused the problem, just how many threads you posted it on at a time

wish you well with it.

• asilentone
    asilentone

nelly, I kinda agree with you on that one, Joel, just do not post it on multiple threads, it would be disturbing their threads. Have you contacted Randy Watters (www.freeminds.org) to read the book? He might read it and recommend the book to us. Good Luck!

• joeleejr44
    joeleejr44

Hey Nelly thanks a lot for your support and I promise not to put more than one thread at a time but I love sharing my story and helping others thats all. Some people go through situation such as the one I went through and never help anyone with their experiences. I try to help others and of course by me talking to others it provides therpy for me. I have sold a lot of books through my book publishers and some on my own and I give mostly all my proceeds to help someone in need or in similar situations. I know not everyone going to like what I do and I understand that but I must fight for those young children that don't have a voice and if I get beat up for that on a site so be it. Thanks so much and for your comments and I hope to talk to everyone soon!!!

• asilentone
    asilentone

you sold alot of books? I do not see any of your book reviews anywhere on the internet.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

How to sell your book on JWN in ONE SIMPLE STEP:

Mail some free advance copies to several prominent JWN posters. If it doesn't suck, they'll surely post about it, people will inquire, and the link to your website or Amazon or whatever will be posted. All without a single spam post from you, the author.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Yeah, mail a copy to Randy Watters, he likes to read books and give some book reviews.

• joeleejr44
    joeleejr44

ok thank for the help everyone

• nelly136
    nelly136

you're welcome.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Joleejunr44.Good luck with the book.

A good thing for others who disagreed with it to remember is

"If you cant say anything nice ,dont say anything at all"

Share this