New book "Growing Up A Witness"

by joeleejr44 65 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• joeleejr44
    joeleejr44

Hey everyone I wanted to post my new book for all EX-Jehovah Witnesses to look at and read. My book is about my experiences growing up in a abusive and violent home as a Jehovah Witness. The organization changed my life and my mom life and how she views our relationship. My book is entitled "Growing Up A Winess" and the website is www.growingupawitness.com and is available now. My hope is that my book can help everyone especially young people know that you are no alone and you can live your life after being a Witness. Being a Witness was very hard for me and it took me over 20 years to get my life together anbd focus my attention on my life and my life only. For me my mom forgot about my childhood and only focus on her life as a Witness and I want to make sure no one else have to go through tthe experiences I went through as a child. Please view my website and please give your responses about my book and about Jehovah Witness

• tec
    tec

Why does it cost more for an autographed copy?

• asilentone
    asilentone

I have to pay more for autographed copy? No way! You need a fucking advisor!

• asilentone
    asilentone

I would not buy your book. Get some help from some professionals that knows how to sell your book!

• nelly136
    nelly136

sites nicely laid out, (wasn't overkeen on the music but thats just me)

Part of the proceeds from Mr.Lee book's goes to The House Of Ruth Maryland Mr.Lee goal is to assist and educate persons about domestic violence in today's home and break the cycle of abuse. http://www.hruth.org/ its nice that youre using part of proceeds to help others.

• tec
    tec

Yes, Nelly, it is.

• tec
    tec

And to be fair, it probably cost a fair amount to set up with publishing and the advertising. I just don't get the whole concept of charging for autographed copies.

Tammy

• asilentone
    asilentone

nelly, I agree with you on that part, so far.

• nelly136
    nelly136

books signed by the author can 'sometimes' be worth more than unsigned to collectors in future years.

• nelly136
    nelly136

the only thing i can see wrong with the pricing is the soft and hard copies are listed at the same price, generally hardbacks cost more than soft copies.

hardbacks probably cost more to produce so the price reflects that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit