New book "Growing Up A Witness"

by joeleejr44 65 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• tec
    tec

Titus - Ah... I did think that was over the top. Was wondering why you were so mad.

• nelly136
    nelly136

other people have had second and more chances here, and other books apart from joels have been boosted here,

titus

i'm sure if joel starts spamming threads like before it will get dealt with, but he has actually started a real thread and done it the right way round

(so far lol....things may change while i'm typing this)

• asilentone
    asilentone

okay, tec.

• tec
    tec

Nelly - he started this thread after spamming two others and getting warned to start his own thread. I thought perhaps he just didn't know. Didn't realize/remember that he had been warned before.

• tec
    tec

LOL - this thread is getting really hard to follow ;)

• nelly136
    nelly136

and if the moderators decide to delete him cos he spams multiples threads then i wouldnt dispute that, but as they were understanding with you i would assume that you wouldnt dispute if theyre understanding with him too?

• asilentone
    asilentone

Joe needs to have more common sense on his approach to advertise his book. It makes him look bad when he does not have some good common sense.

• nelly136
    nelly136

**he started this thread after spamming two others and getting warned to start his own thread.**

lol well he did start his own thread, this one, and now its been totally hijacked, poor sod! can't do right for doing wrong eh?

• asilentone
    asilentone

poor sod for not using his good common sense!

• nelly136
    nelly136

well we all show a lack of that sometime eh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit