Shocking WT Quotes

by brotherdan 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• leavingwt
  • WontLeave
    WontLeave

The last one on this list, claiming no religious nature in Mexico, invoking the UN to avoid taxes in France...

We are supposed to be willing to die for the beliefs forced upon us by some old men in Brooklyn, but they aren't willing to risk lawsuits, losing property, or pay taxes. We must be slaughtered and/or see our mothers/sisters/daughters raped in Malawi over a political card, but Rutherford, Franz, Henschel, and Knorr can swear allegiance to a government "so help me God" for a passport. We're supposed to proudly carry our "No Blood" card and sign a binding power of attorney when there is no foreseeable risk of it every being enforced, so some Society lackey can "represent" us when we're unconscious and our (perhaps non-JW) families are fighting for our lives. Meanwhile, the Society will deny the Christ if it will save them a few bucks. We already know it will gladly ride with the "harlot" UN, if it buys them political clout.

"Woe to YOU, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because YOU resemble whitewashed graves, which outwardly indeed appear beautiful but inside are full of dead men’s bones and of every sort of uncleanness. In that way YOU also, outwardly indeed, appear righteous to men, but inside YOU are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness." - Mat 23:27-28

Christ's brothers? I, for one, am not convinced. Zero tolerance policies the oligarchy inflict on the plebes don't seem to apply to the overlords. "They bind up heavy loads and put them upon the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger." (Mat 23:4) A group of repressed, ignorant (Scripturally and practically), self-important old geezers sitting around, coming up with rules for other people to follow, demanding worshipful adoration of a corporation and obedience to their ever-changing man-made policies. "Neither be called ‘leaders,’ for YOUR Leader is one, the Christ." (Mat 23:10)

I can feel something coming on the horizon, soon. If this organization ever was chosen by God and Christ to feed Christian "sheep", they've strayed far(ther) from the path. When Jesus finds them 'beating their fellow slaves' (Mat 24:49) and his sheep "skinned and thrown about", things will not go well for them. But how long was the Jewish system broken before Jesus took over as High Priest? Two thousand years? How long was the Catholic Church the only game in town? 1200 years (1500, if you believe Catholics' belief in being founded by Peter)? So, how bad can things get for how long before Jehovah says "Enough!" and Christ takes whipping the money changers with cords to a whole new level?

• sacolton
    sacolton

"...the man Jesus is dead, forever dead..." (The Atonement Between God and Man, Studies in the Scriptures, Vol. 5, 1899, p. 454)

• Chalam
    Chalam

SA, that is THE shocker.

1 Corinthians 15 (New International Version)

The Resurrection of Christ
    1 Now, brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures

Looks like JWs "have believed in vain".

Blessings,

Stephen

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

I'd be hard pressed to come up with anything better. Thanks for the post. It is really good.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Sorry... I just realized I put "harlot" instead of "disgusting thing" for the UN.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Loved this information

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I only made it to #6... lol lol lol

... Follow the Pied Piper... Down a rabbit hole???

Yes. I sure did. I was not thinking, I certainly will agree to that.

Embarassing and makes me want to vomit .

Watch Tower is the "true"™ religion??? lol

From God's mouth to their ear??? lol

What a ridiculous religion. lol

"Millions Now Living"... ALL DIED.

LoisLane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit