Should I reply?

by wheelwithinwheel 31 Replies latest jw friends

• mind blown
    mind blown

Just remember one important thing.....Whatever you say, can or will be used against you in the future.

• blondie
    blondie

Why respond to crap like that from "Babylon" by the WTS definition....couldn't she at least use the bible?

It is a self-righteous ploy.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Mary, I almost spit coffee all over my monitor.

As always, JW's can't tell the difference between God and a book publishing company.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Snakes" has to feed his mom to an Alligator..

Maybe he can use this one..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

wheel, if you want to learn the truth about the wheel within the wheel, google "merkabah" and find out all about it from the source, the Kabbalists, who wrote your Bible. You'll find out is has to do with reactivating the 10 strands of DNA that have been shut off since "the fall of man", aka the "lost ten tribes".

My other advice is, delete the email and move on with your life.

PS

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

Wow, I can't understand why my JW training didn't kick in. I just can't believe that I didn't even stop to consider the legend might have a pagan origin. I could have passed it on and got into big trouble. I guess I've been out too long and have let down my origin-guard.

Thanks for all the comments, I've decided I need to reply and I think your ideas will be very usefull.

Wheels

• I quit!
    I quit!

I would tell him that there is no alligator on the outside. It was made by an evil organization to keep him in fear of leaving it. What this is saying when this applied this to the Watchtower is that staying with an abusive mother is better than walking out the front door and getting eaten by a alligator. You are living proof that the alligator is nothing more than a control technic.

Or you could tell him the story of the alligator that swallowed a Watchtower and choked to death on it.

• zoiks
    zoiks
    Replace the word "alligator" with "Jehovah's Witnesses" and "Mother" with "Jesus" and see how well that goes over.

Haha, Mary! Classic.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I like Mary's suggestion. Also, I might consider saying that the only tug-of-war I was involved in was from Watchtower pulling on me to accept one set of doctrines until it was expired then they pulled me the other way, and even later they were pulling in a completely different direction.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I agree with Mary & Zoinks above ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Didn't Jesus command us to "Come to Me (Jesus), Follow Me (Jesus), that He (Jesus) was the truth, the life, the way?" Oh sure, YHWH is the Almighty God and you must go through Jesus to speak to Him (YHWH), but Jesus clearly commanded that followers would follow Him (Jesus).

JW's have no concept of following Jesus, hence they are so much like the Old Testament Isrealistes; judgmental, legalistic, Pharasitical Jews - fits them to a "T"!!!!!!!!!

Freakin retard that would even send something like that out. Way and try to guilt trip people. Door-knocking doesn't work, so guilt trip everyone. Friggin BS!!!

- Wing Commander

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit