I made this for PropagandaTechniques on youtube but the folks here might like it...

by Tuesday 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I told PropagandaTechniques that I would make him this shirt based on one of his videos. If anyone's interested to take a look. The 144,001 shirts seem to be the most popular ones at the moment. One of these days if I sell enough I might be able to get a comic book LOL.

http://www.zazzle.com/im_the_apostate_your_elders_warned_you_about_m_tshirt-235512885220358412

http://www.zazzle.com/im_the_apostate_your_elders_warned_you_about_f_tshirt-235515174800136397

I only have one more design in mind for ex-JWs, though my wife told me I have to make a bunch of Harry Potter related stuff because she thinks her friends would find it funny.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Reminds me of the hippie time in the late 60's we used to say "we're the people our parents warned us about"

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    Reminds me of the hippie time in the late 60's we used to say "we're the people our parents warned us about"

That's actually all of the shirts I made, they're just take-offs of other famous shirts with an ex-JW twist to them.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Love em Tim.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    Love em Tim.

I notice the more I make the funnier I find the whole concept. Especially since there's a bunch of Jehovah's Witnesses that make JW related stuff on there. I can't help but laugh knowing there's going to be a bunch of anti-JW shirts that JWs will secretly wish they had when searching the "wholesome" stuff on zazzle.

It seems the 144,001 shirt is the one people like the most. It has the most views of any of the shirts.

• donny
    donny

Those are great Tim!!

You should make one that has Jesus saying "I returned in either 1874 or 1914, but it don't matter because I chose my faithful and discreet slave in 1919."

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    You should make one that has Jesus saying "I returned in either 1874 or 1914, but it don't matter because I chose my faithful and discreet slave in 1919."

I was thinking of doing a big list type thing that says all the false religious practices the Watchtower was doing at that time and then saying "We can do it, but you can't", something to that effect. I'm not sure yet.

Here's my last one, this one says "Jehovah, Please Save Us From Your Followers" I'm pretty tapped out of ideas now LOL. On to all those amazing Harry Potter shirts my wife wants me to make.

http://www.zazzle.com/jehovah_save_us_male_white_tshirt-235758886566581062

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

If I had a grandkid I would get 2 t's made up - mine: I'M ANNOINTED - the kid's: I'M ANNOINTED TOO and underneath I'd have: WE'RE FROM THE SAME GENERATION printed on each shirt. Then I'd walk around at a DC and lead the WT security around the stadium. I think it would be great fun.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I do believe I can do that one. It's pretty funny, but only for DCs.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hi, Tim!!! (waves!!!)

MY SHIRTS CAME TODAY!!! They're in the wash right now; soon as they're dry I'm going to put one on....

Let's see, which one will it be... "Evil Apostate"? "Shun me make my day"? "144,001"? "Watchtower is a PAGAN image"? "Top 10 Reasons to keep Religion out of Government - # 10. Jehovah's Witnesses..."?

Hmmmm... Since I'll be mowing the lawn, perhaps "Witch of the Wilds" - it's a white t-shirt, also; so it'll be cooler...

I REALLY like WheelWithinWheel's idea - do it!! DO it!!!

Crap, gotta get the cat outta the Cheetos™...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit