In Conclusion...

by Dark Side 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

So Bane:

2 questions-

Why are you pretending to be a JW?

If you truly believe in the org what are you doing here on an 'apostate' website?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Dark Side can you take the king of jackass's AGBM with you?

• sabastious
    sabastious

BANE is a super troll I'll give him that.

-Sab

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Excuse me!!! What is wrong with you people.

There are so many insulting, nasty comments on this thread I am ashamed of you all.

You don't like Dark Side? You got your wish. He is gone.

You don't like what Bane has to say? Ignore him.

nuff said

• wasblind
    wasblind

Darksides last words:

"I had a wake-up call tonight. I learned that this messageboard is not for me. I can't deal with personal attacks,"

Galatians 6:7

"for whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap."

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Lady Lee makes an excellent point. That said, Dark Side appears to be a major hypocrite who's chickens are coming home to roost.

The insults people see on this board are nothing compared to that of the old unbridled newsgroups of the Usenet days. Ah, good times.

• BANE
    BANE

Running true to your form as always Issac. The organization is so right about you. Keep on proving them right. I remember the look that the society painted when they did a likeness of Cain. I imagine that is your face when you say What´s up maggot.....

So in answer to your questions...1. Not pretending. 2. IF it´s an apostate site as you claim, CHANGE the name of it to apostate.com Then people wouldn´t be confused with the title.

You do that and I´ll leave forever. You got my word on that.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

2. IF it´s an apostate site as you claim, CHANGE the name of it to apostate.com Then people wouldn´t be confused with the title.

Come on Bane you mean you have yet to take notice that this is the oldest and biggest Anti-JWS on the entire inter-net ?

I thought you religious types are suppose to be honest and truthful in personality and character.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit